Shelbyville Out?

DelTavian

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Insell did one of his best coaching jobs in taking Shelbyville to the sub-state. Very few coaches could have done the same. Shelbyville was a very young team and Coach Insell will win another gold ball before he is through.

825604354[/snapback]

In the words of the infamous flemtone:

This is America, you are entitled to be wrong. thumb

and

But a loss is a loss, no more no less. thumb

You showed lots of class Del.  I would expect more from a board moderator....but then again, it's not surprising coming from you.

825604436[/snapback]

Well I don't think it's a big secret I'm no fan of his.

:unsure:

BUT.... on the other hand. As I look at my original post I believe I'm congratulating Cleveland on their win. Since when is that against the board rules or a crime against humanity? :unsure:

Del (who deleted your "report to mod" from my inbox.)

Edited by DelTavian

Well I don't think it's a big secret I'm no fan of his.

:unsure:

Del.

825604587[/snapback]

No, it's no secret. You've expressed your feelings many times. You're still a board moderator and there are certain expectations that moderators should maintain.

By the way, not all Shelbyville fans get on here and act immature like a few of our fans do.

Congratulations to Cleveland on a well played game and good luck in the state tournament

No, it's no secret.  You've expressed your feelings many times.  You're still a board moderator and there are certain expectations that moderators should maintain.

By the way, not all Shelbyville fans get on here and act immature like a few of our fans do. 

Congratulations to Cleveland on a well played game and good luck in the state tournament

825604602[/snapback]

Well here's where my volunteer work as a mod starts and ends. I will delete/close cussing, talking about somebody's mama, posting student's love lives, talking about the coach's wife or kids and such as that.

Coaches are kind of like sportswriters. They're fair game for anybody and everybody to take shots at. At least with me they are.

But again, I say hats off to Cleveland! thumb

Del (who doesn't have a problem with a whole community, just one coach and one team.)