wayne county -vs- cpa

RENO911

Final Wayne Co. 71  CPA 54      Congrats Cats.

825608338[/snapback]

Wayne County wanted it more than CPA. They played extremely well down low, snagging almost every offensive rebound and limiting CPA's second chances. In my opinion some bad calls by the refs were made but i doubt it would of affected the outcome of the game. Wayne County has real good ball management, they are fluent with passes and they seemed to have a great for one another on the court. On CPA's side they did have a pretty bad night shooting the ball. It was a very good game and the score does not really reflect how close this game actually was. Congrads to Wayne County on the win.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a CPA fan, I want to congratulate Wayne County on making the state tourney. They are a really good team and played a good game against CPA. Their fans were great as were the CPA fans. Nice atmosphere at CPA tonight - a lot of fun.

WC surprised me with their quickness and their coach obviously did a good job of preparing his team for CPA's pressure. CPA caused turnovers but WC did a great job of handling the pressure and converted a lot of easy baskets after they beat the press.

Nutt and the other guards are very quick and better than the CPA guards tonight. WC was as quick as CPA and a much better rebounding team.

Bottom line - WC was better tonight and deserved to win. Theu were the best team I have seen CPA play this year except Temple.

wayne county was tough on d (got away with a ton of fouls that cpa didn't...) and cpa was sloppy on d... that was huge

825608630[/snapback]

The refs let both teams play and it was a physical game, but there were a lot of uncalled fouls on both teams. That type of game usually favors CPA as they like to play pressure defense, but WC just got more rebounds and loose balls. Don't blame the refs. WC deserved to win.