Defending State Champs are back to the 'Boro!

CourtneyBlake

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAY TO GO RANGERS !!!!!!!!!!! 3rd time in the last 4 years to the BORO !! What a TEAM !! This has got to be the BEST TEAM YET !!!! These boys play the best TEAM ball of any of the Rangers Teams in the last few years.

I guess that Coach Kamikawa has a few words to eat . Especially the comment about "They lost their best player in Chambers " yeah right ... what a joke !!! Did he forget about Derek , Tyler, Josh , and Rusty HOLSTCLAW Playing in the state championship game also last year ? Who was the MVP of the STATE Tournament ? Tyler McCann , not Chambers........ Sorry , But I dont agree with that statment in the Elizabethton Star , Written by ,,,,,, who else.... Chambers dad , Tim , oh well .... I would brag on my kid too if , I had one playin. , :D

Don't try to justify one team shooting 32 free throws and the other shooting four. They might as well had given Unaka a 20-point lead at the beginning and made Rockwood play without a couple of players. That's what it amounted to. Drive 150 miles to play in a gym with a 75-foot floor and have 1,000 people trying to fit in 800 seats.

Don't try to justify one team shooting 32 free throws and the other shooting four. They might as well had given Unaka a 20-point lead at the beginning and made Rockwood play without a couple of players. That's what it amounted to. Drive 150 miles to play in a gym with a 75-foot floor and have 1,000 people trying to fit in 800 seats.

825609008[/snapback]

Do you need some cheese with that wine?

Rockwood is a very good team. They had trouble handling the ball and Unaka is very good at stealing it. As far as the fouls go they were very legit. There may have been a couple that were not but that went both ways.

Way to go Rangers. I am so proud of you. And the fans ~ way to rock the gym!