BEST BUSH LEAGUE COMMENT YOU'VE HEARD

ccriders25

hey blue! just cause they call it a plate dont mean its round ! yer missin a good game , after an error ,kick it agin pele, foller it around and see what it eats....to a crying pitcher, get a tin cup and beg! after a coach hollers about a call, i cant belive it either ! to the skinny pitcher, who put a uniform on the fungo?

now thats funny i dont care who you are ......... larry the cable guy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best one I have heard this year:

High pop-up in foul ground between the plate and the backstop - catcher starts to camp under it and just before the ball gets down to his glove someone yelled "Watch out for that tree!" and - this is the truth - the catcher looked over and dropped the ball!!!!

Yeah,we used to yell "TREE" on flyballs. Funny thing,when we played at Rockwood there was a telephone pole in the field of play! Inside the fence in right field! That's pretty bush league right there.... :D

THE SQUAD

Edited by THE SQUAD

One thing i thought was bush is when someone hits a line drive in the other teams dugout the fans go crazy after the ball gets in there.... they didnt start screaming when the ball came off the bat it was after it came screaming in pretty bush league...

and a funny one.... when a pitcher picks to first and the one player on the team yells DID HE GET EM??!!! and everyone else goes NO!!!!!! and the other one goes just checking

One thing i thought was bush is when someone hits a line drive in the other teams dugout the fans go crazy after the ball gets in there.... they didnt start screaming when the ball came off the bat it was after it came screaming in pretty bush league...

and a funny one.... when a pitcher picks to first and the one player on the team yells DID HE GET EM??!!! and everyone else goes NO!!!!!! and the other one goes just checking

I have heard your Riverdale cheerleading team use the second one in the dugout. They definitely get the team award for bush league antics.

Ump that would not brush off the plate: One Fan, Hey blue brush off the plate. Second Fan, He doesn't need to brush it off.....HE CAN SEE IT IN HIS SLEEP.

Players that yell just as the ball that their pitcher has thrown reaches the plate.

Players that bang on the fence infront of the dug out.

Edited by MenInBlack

I was coaching a summer ball team about 5 years ago. We were playing at Twitty City during a tournament. We ran out of pitching and are getting hammered. Literally 18-3. I'm just hoping for my guys to through strikes and get a few ground balls to end the madness. Youngster on the other team hits a single to center. 3 pitches later the kid is stealing second. I'm livid. I'm tearing into the first base coach. Call him bush league (and then a few other choice things for showing my kids up - which the umps did not say anything about). He states, "I can't control my kids, he ran on his own." What do you mean you aren't in control of your kids? Come on.

We crushed them badly in a doubleheader the next week ... without a bush league move like that ... and I pointed it out afterward. :(