Chester County vs. Wallker Valley

cceagles33

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you arrange that???  Might take you up on that offer.  I have said all along the AAA Gold Ball will be the toughest to bring to West Tennessee.  Lets lace 'em up and see what happens.  Dyersburg has to get there first...and they have to beat the home town favorite..I'm sure Murphy Center will be packed. 

I graduated form MTSU and always enjoyed working the tournaments while I was there.  Cool to see the different towns come out and support their team..never had those kind of crowds when MTSU played home games while I was there!!

825615310[/snapback]

In the AA brackett, both Chester and AE have paid their dues the last few years, I expect them to be the best Sat nite game. Both teams have great coaches and seem to play up to competition. I'll have to go watch.

Sorry I can't arrange anything except a trip to watch :angry:

After watching a half of WV's game, Chester Co might be able to pull an upset. They are much faster than WV, but the tall blonde from WV is tough. She can go off the dribble from anywhere. If Chester can deny the ball from her, watch out.

825614575[/snapback]

Didn't think it would be by 20, but Chester's a tough outfit that can flat out run and shoot. Don't know any details of the game, but I'm not surprised. Good job Eagles. Makes us Cyclones feel a tad better about being knocked out by you. Good luck ;)

Yes you won't hear me say another word about Walker Valley they are officially in AAA now.  thumb

825615262[/snapback]

Walker Valley had a great run at the championship. It will be interesting to see how far they go in AAA though. They would not have even come out of region play this year in AAA. Yes they are just four years old and have won wome big things in AA but just how successful would they been in in AAA? The answer will be found out next year! That will show the true Walker Valley athletics, next year in the big leagues. But I am not saying that against them this year because they had a good AA year but lets dont forget how they were dominated ecah time they played us. I would say it will be more of the same every year. But I am just guessing. They always want to say how good they've done for a new school. Look at Wilson Central. Blackman, siegel who are either the same age or even newer and they have been to the state several times in AAA. Did you know that Walker Valley had more enrollement than four of the schools that were playing in AAA state girls? Wow thats sad and did you know that Greenville chose to move up in sports? Imagine that they would be state champs if they were down where they should be, cause they killed Austin East this year. Congradulations tho to the Lady Mustangs. Looking forward to another rivalry in the district next year but watch out because CHS and CCHS will dominate again.

I don't think anyone really knows how WV would have been in AAA this year- Thats why they play the games..........................remember, if we could predict the wins there would be no reason to play. Maybe Coach T should do an assement combining all schools forgetting about classification since thats what seems to be going on here.

They might not be the best in AAA now, or next year for that matter, but there as good as some of the AAA teams that are already there- they've proved it. I don't hear anybody talking about how certain AAA teams wouldn't have made it out of Walker Valleys Region either (but basing on win losses and competition it looks that way)...........or maybe they would have... you never know, again .........thats why they play the games.

Everybody (from this town anyway- or at least one side of it) use to say Walker Valley was no good because they didn't play any competition, then they did start playing some better teams and even beating them, now its something else....................they should be in AAA,ya dee ah dee ah..... and if they were they would be 3rd in district, now I suppose next year if they did win district or region or whatever it will be something else- some people can't give any kids or coaches credit no matter what. I think everybody should worry about there own teams, and be proud of all the kids that work so hard to make their parents and schools proud no matter where they are, Its just a freakin game . In a couple of more years maybe less or more, it will all be over anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!

WV has never beaten us at anything no matter how many students they have or don't have. 

825614809[/snapback]

Walker Valley Girls 2004- 2005 Bowling State Champs! Im not sure what school you represent, I thought Jackson Co, it doesn't matter though............if its AA and your schoolhas a bowling team- then you were beat! If not, I apologise- thumb

I don't think anyone really knows how WV would have been in AAA this year- Thats why they play the games..........................remember, if we could predict the wins  there would be no reason to play. Maybe Coach T  should do an assement combining all schools forgetting about classification since thats what seems to be going on here.

They might not be the best in AAA now, or next year for that matter, but there as good as some of the AAA teams that are already there- they've proved it. I don't hear anybody talking about how certain AAA teams wouldn't have made it out of Walker Valleys Region either (but basing on win losses and competition it looks that way)...........or maybe they would have... you never know, again .........thats why they play the games.

Everybody (from this town anyway- or at least one side of it) use to say Walker Valley was no good because they didn't play any competition, then they did start playing some better teams and even beating them, now its something else....................they should be in AAA,ya dee ah dee ah..... and if they were they would be 3rd in district, now I suppose next year if they did win district or region or whatever it will be something else- some people can't give any kids or coaches credit no matter what. I think everybody should worry about there own teams, and be proud of all the kids that work so hard to make their parents and schools  proud no matter where they are, Its just a freakin game . In a couple of more years maybe less or more, it will all be over anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!

825616135[/snapback]

They will get a chance to show everyone this coming season what they can do in AAA ball.

Walker Valley Girls 2004- 2005 Bowling State Champs! Im not sure what school you represent, I thought Jackson Co, it doesn't matter though............if its AA and your schoolhas a bowling team- then you were beat! If not, I apologise- thumb

825616144[/snapback]

Trash talking in bowling is quite possibly the greatest task ever accomplished, and accomplished well. Nice work.

Oh, how Bill Murray would be proud.