Ooltewah Head Coach Resigns

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy Grad...It took you three days to get your foot out of your mouth last fall.

he he 

was that back #20 a junior last year ? Besides Gaston @ Riverdale He was the quickest back we faced last year. Truthfully 2-5A is the best all round Region in the state by far.

825647947[/snapback]

You know I was messin with you Wildman! I like the people up at Oak Ridge and I respect their football team and football tradition! Can't wait for '05's matchup!

And just to set the record straight..Bill Price did make significant changes in the football program at Soddy..and he was the first coach that I remember ever guiding SD to the playoffs and a region title and their first win over Red Bank and coach weathers in like 13 years...his first year they went 4-6 big wins that year was over McCallie and Brainerd ...some of the players that year included qb Johnny Forgey...fb Jason Hodges..rb Chastain and Jarvis Smith..wr Wes Hughes and Spencer reeves...wr/kicker Chad Brown..lb Stacy Beason and Stanley McGraw..tb Cedric Tulloss.they whipped Ooltewah like a red headed step child while Price was there...TheRyan took over afterwards and kept the program winning but not like they wanted....How fiiting that the coach they envied in Soddy is now their head coach....OWLS IN 05..as long as they keep kevin burke as the water boy!!!!!ha ha ha :ph34r:;):D:D:P

by the way Grad back up off my homeboy knoxsoddy we might have to unleash some Soddy karate on ya's....Git r dun

Edited by Golden Eagle

Who will the Owls hire?

Reportedly, Coach James Turner from East Ridge was in the main office of Ooltewah High Scool. He was leaving Mr. Jarvis's office after a handshake with Jarvis behind him. I was told that he had interviewed days before.I dont mean to speculate but more than likely James Turner will be the coach. His attitude and morals are similar to Ted's, but with him being now a 3-A school coach, will his system meet Ooltewah's expectations this year?

Who will the Owls hire?

Reportedly, Coach James Turner from East Ridge was in the main office of Ooltewah High Scool. He was leaving Mr. Jarvis's office after a handshake with Jarvis behind him. I was told that he had interviewed days before.I dont mean to speculate but more than likely James Turner will be the coach. His attitude and morals are similar to Ted's, but with him being now a 3-A school coach, will his system meet Ooltewah's expectations this year?

825649337[/snapback]

That very well could be, but his name is Tim James.

Ron Gray from Oak Ridge would be an excellent choice. And it would make the Oak Ridge/Ooltewah game the best in the state this year. Look at his numbers, I think he averaged like 45 pts a game last year. When will they make decision? Have interviews started?

825649777[/snapback]

Did he apply? Supposedly a decision has been made and will be announced on TUESDAY!