Ooltewah Head Coach Resigns

GradfromtheNest

Oak Ridge may be a mess but this next years team could win games if last years waterboy coached. The fact that Stevens is a proven winner and a players coach only adds the icing to the cake. The Owls did have a tough team last year the game was closer than the score indicated but I wouldn't count on the fact yall have people comin back cause OR has as many or more returning. Should be a good game.

825647664[/snapback]

Oh we're cou nting on italright! It's gonna be a slaughter at the nest this year! Git 'r dun! Haha! :D:D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy Grad...It took you three days to get your foot out of your mouth last fall.

he he 

was that back #20 a junior last year ? Besides Gaston @ Riverdale He was the quickest back we faced last year. Truthfully 2-5A is the best all round Region in the state by far.

825647947[/snapback]

yes, he is a junior

Oak Ridge may be a mess but this next years team could win games if last years waterboy coached. The fact that Stevens is a proven winner and a players coach only adds the icing to the cake. The Owls did have a tough team last year the game was closer than the score indicated but I wouldn't count on the fact yall have people comin back cause OR has as many or more returning. Should be a good game.

825647664[/snapback]

i wouldn't count on oak ridge having MORE coming back, b/c every key player for the owls except maybe a gary ibarguen is coming back..yes there are some role players that are leaving but they are being replaced, but all of the junior class with all the talent is back and the sophmores with maybe just as much talent are now juniors and ready to seriously play, this team is no walkover for oak ridge

Easy Grad...It took you three days to get your foot out of your mouth last fall.

he he 

was that back #20 a junior last year ? Besides Gaston @ Riverdale He was the quickest back we faced last year. Truthfully 2-5A is the best all round Region in the state by far.

825647947[/snapback]

yes caldwell will be back...i hated for him to get hurt in that game, he was running pretty well(when he actually got the ball, gatewood wanted to throw a lot more that game for some reason) but he would get at least 5 yards every time, or i should say most of the time, and theres nothing wrong with 5 yard gains, but it seemed like gatewood wanted it all in every play, but oh well thats the past, it should be a great game this year

Yeah win or loose I hate for any of these kids to get hurt. Like I said in the other post he is very quick. I bet he gets big percentage of his yards on that spin move.

I am sure I said it will be a good game. Nobody knows for sure who is going to win or loose thats why they play the games. There is no doubt the Owls will be putting some real athletes on the field. But I have to stay with my CATS you understand!

Oak Ridge and the Ooltewah game will be the next great rivalry both teams are split 2 and 2 since the region began this match up means a lot to me because my father went to Oak Ridge and I went to Ooltewah an Old great tradition matching up with an up and coming power. man I just love football

The Big (O) Bowl @ The Nest coming in Fall 2005

two new coachs and one outcome it will be a good one.

Oak Ridge and the Ooltewah game will be the next great rivalry both teams are split 2 and 2 since the region began this match up means a lot to me because my father went to Oak Ridge and I went to Ooltewah an Old great tradition matching up with an up and coming power. man I just love football

The Big (O) Bowl @ The Nest coming in Fall 2005

two new coachs and one outcome it will be a good one.

825648178[/snapback]

Who was above you in the region last year??