Bye, Bye Temple!

bigbobcat

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well..maybe it could have been....But if Lake Co would have beaten Trenton in the region championship after beating them 3 times..they wouldn't have had to played Middleton and may have made it to the championship..And even then..Lake Co had to play Middleton at Middleton and lost in overtime ..Lake Co would have have won had they hit 2 free throws with 20 seconds left..Then there would have been no overtime...At least Temple had them on a neutral court...Lake Co had already beaten Middleton on a neutral court....So that quote from the Middleton coach could have just as easily read that Lake Co and Middleton probably would have played for the state championship had they not had to play each other in the sub-state..But ..congrats to Temple ...it seems as if we both may have lost to the State champions..

825621068[/snapback]

Ohh boohoo. You need to quite crying yalls game is over and Middleton beat you so except the fact and go on about it!!

i would have to agree pickett did play terrible,there star player bailey didn't do nothin to impress me ,no tellin how many times he turned the ball over tryin to find a way wen there wasnt any way to go, the only kid i thought played good was the big boy that would get in there and rebound wen the rest of the team just kept shootin 3's and missed, all around i was not impressed with picketts play

Ohh boohoo. You need to quite crying yalls game is over and Middleton beat you so except the fact and go on about it!!

825621165[/snapback]

I'm not crying..I'm one of the few Lake Co fans that have been pulling for you the last few months..And I was replying to a Temple fan..so as far as I'm concerned you can go play with yourself..if you know what I mean!

The one thing i have noticed is that yes Temple beat Pickett Co. and yes they beat Celina but both games were played AT Temple.  If Temple would ever travel outside of Chattanooga and come up here they would have lost both games, but thats not the way it went.  Oh well it was still a good year for them, congrats to the team on a great year and hopefully we'll see you next year!  thumb

825620493[/snapback]

LOL! go ahead and call out 12 more teens, guess that JCJH could beat them also right? When you can discuss issues like an adult without calling out teenagers or individuals please let me know, I would love to talk to you!

LOL! go ahead and call out 12 more teens, guess that JCJH could beat them also right? When you can discuss issues like an adult without calling out teenagers or individuals please let me know, I would love to talk to you!

825621357[/snapback]

Not sure what your problem is, you are such a whiner. I would be more than happy to discuss it with you face to face. I said i thought that we would have won if it were at home, but hey Temple beat us when i counted, they were the better team that day and deserved to move on. You must be some kid with nothing else to do. However if you're not then email me at devilfanatic2003@yahoo.com and me and you can arrange a meeting as i would love to talk to you as well! As a matter of fact i am looking forward to it as all this stuff will stop!thumb

I cannot understand how Temple collapsed in the last few minutes. Those are the crunch times that Temple has always risen to the occasion of. This is very strange...

825621324[/snapback]

It surprised me as well. They were either tied, behind by two or had a two point lead (can't remember) and then Dee tried to shoot from the free throw line and it got blocked and turned into a fast break score. That seemed like the turning point from what I could hear. There was about 2 mins or so to go at this time. And I think Middleton may have had a 2 point lead before this play and that made it a 4 point lead and then when they got the ball back they started running some clock off and Temple had to foul. I'm not sure why the ball wasn't in Caleb's hands on that play, maybe he was doubled.

I cannot understand how Temple collapsed in the last few minutes. Those are the crunch times that Temple has always risen to the occasion of. This is very strange...

825621324[/snapback]

Strange indeed! However, if only this game was played AT Temple, maybe they'd have pulled it out...or had the usual help of 3 other guys ( :unsure: ). 5 will never beat 8!

I'm not crying..I'm one of the few Lake Co fans that have been pulling for you the last few months..And I was replying to a Temple fan..so as far as I'm concerned you can go play with yourself..if you know what I mean!

825621196[/snapback]

As far as I am concerned you can stop talking bout how if Lc would have won and been able to have played Middleton own there own court that LC could have beat Middleton. But thanks for pulling for Middleton. And I hope the statement about LC and Temple being beaten by the state champions.