Region 1 single a predictions

landerfan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton will have both hands full, but  I also think they could pull off a W. Should be a Great game.

pujo that Oneida team had alot of young talent last yr.Losing West will hurt but that stable is full,i look for the Indians to make the Semi's this yr(i know its real early for that talk)i was very impressed with the underclassmen they had last yr.Hampton of course will have a chance especially at home,but them Indians could be scary by Nov.Good luck to all you Mtn men!

pujo that Oneida team had alot of young talent last yr.Losing West will hurt but that stable is full,i look for the Indians to make the Semi's this yr(i know its real early for that talk)i was very impressed with the underclassmen they had last yr.Hampton of course will have a chance especially at home,but them Indians could be scary by Nov.Good luck to all you Mtn men!

Yep Orngblk them Injuns will be tough to say the least,had a slew of good young talent last season. But I've got some pretty High hopes for our Bulldogs. We were extremely young last season as well. This could turn out to be a 4 quarter slugfest. Either way ,it should help prepare the both of us for the rest of the season. I love playing Oneida, very classey bunch that plays the game the way it should be.

Where is the boy these days,hope he does well on Saturdays.