Boyd Buchanan 2015

reaction

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D60 you better not be telling this reaction man Griders new secrets so he can tell that durn Stone man. Grider will bee real mad if he finds out about mess. You think im joking but im not.

Don't get your panties in a wad, Roy.  I wouldn't do that.

Then why do you want to talk to that reaction man? If he pays you some money you might tell him some of Griders secrets to tell that Reynolds man and that Stone man. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

I needed to ask him a question....but he didn't know the answer.  But I have since found out...and soon you will find out, too.

• 5 weeks later...

marion an Boyd are both gonna be solid but I think a lot of people might be surprised by meigs Id def give them the nod over Polk

The 7 on 7 circuit has started. Boyd went down to Lafayette, Ga. for an event with 7-8 teams there. LFO, Lafayette, Christian Heritage, Sonoraville, Walker Valley, North Murray, etc. were there. Played 7 games. Went 6-1 losing first one to North Murray. Good to watch some football although it was the touch variety.  

The 7 on 7 circuit has started. Boyd went down to Lafayette, Ga. for an event with 7-8 teams there. LFO, Lafayette, Christian Heritage, Sonoraville, Walker Valley, North Murray, etc. were there. Played 7 games. Went 6-1 losing first one to North Murray. Good to watch some football although it was the touch variety.

Touch doesn't count. Bring on the pads. LMBO