Boyd Buchanan 2015

reaction

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Spring practice is finally here. Go Bucs!

Absolutely. It looked like we had about 35 guys out there yesterday with about 10 more still involved in Spring sports. Put in the UTK Circle of Life drill which was fun to watch. Have some quality depth in the offensive line this year plus have good depth at linebacker. Still not a huge team but it looks like several of the guys "wintered up" in the weight room in the last few months. #1 at receiver as well as safety. Looked good along with #86 catching the ball. Good therapy watching football again.  

Haha futbol must be rubbing off on you finally. Good to hear from.How have you been? How will your Rebels be this year?

Have No Idea....Football Is Spurning My Interest, Though...Life Has New Meaning...I Have Congestive Heart Failure...Thats What Done The Duck In...But I'm Eating Every Word My Doctors Say....They Say A 50 Year Old Man's Heart Should Pump About 50 To 60 Percent...Mine Is 15...They Giving Me Med's To Increase It But A Pacemaker With My Name On It Is Waiting In July If This Doesn't Work...So It Is What It Is...Oxygen Is A Valued Commodity..Especially When You Struggle To Breathe...See Ya  When I Can...

Have No Idea....Football Is Spurning My Interest, Though...Life Has New Meaning...I Have Congestive Heart Failure...Thats What Done The Duck In...But I'm Eating Every Word My Doctors Say....They Say A 50 Year Old Man's Heart Should Pump About 50 To 60 Percent...Mine Is 15...They Giving Me Med's To Increase It But A Pacemaker With My Name On It Is Waiting In July If This Doesn't Work...So It Is What It Is...Oxygen Is A Valued Commodity..Especially When You Struggle To Breathe...See Ya  When I Can...

My prayers are with you Butchie, hang in there

Praying for you friend. Let us know if you need anythihng.