Boyd Buchanan 2015

reaction

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to watch Boyd vs Tyner the other night in wrestling. Had a good conversation about football with their coaches after the matches. You're a private school hater IMO who doesn't care enough for his kids to sacrifice so they can go to a quality private school. Instead you come on here and spew your jealousy in the name of other schools who you know nothing about.

Say nothing if I'm right.

Na im only a Grace hater, I posted that to get reaction going

Edited by Jet Pride

• 1 month later...

Reaction's boys should be strong in 2015. It looks like you had limited losses. I say Marion, Boyd, Grace and Tyner are all teams to watch in the east next season.

OK, football is now officially over. Seahawks - how do you not give it to #24 2-3 times? Time to start trying to get through the offseason without football. Boyd's new district will be very tough with Marion, Bledsoe, Meigs, Polk, SBA, Tyner and Brainerd. The good news is that the 4 survivors probably can make a dent in the playoffs against the opposite district top 4. Losing #56 hurts on both lines as he was a very steady player but all other line positions return experience. #86,  #6, and #5 return as backs and TE. #1 will play both ways now at Safety and Wide Receiver. Should be an excellent receiver replacing #21. #10 is changing number to #21 this year.      

OK, football is now officially over. Seahawks - how do you not give it to #24 2-3 times? Time to start trying to get through the offseason without football. Boyd's new district will be very tough with Marion, Bledsoe, Meigs, Polk, SBA, Tyner and Brainerd. The good news is that the 4 survivors probably can make a dent in the playoffs against the opposite district top 4. Losing #56 hurts on both lines as he was a very steady player but all other line positions return experience. #86,  #6, and #5 return as backs and TE. #1 will play both ways now at Safety and Wide Receiver. Should be an excellent receiver replacing #21. #10 is changing number to #21 this year.      

Should be a fairly tough district, you guys should be able to enjoy some great games.

Should be a fairly tough district, you guys should be able to enjoy some great games.

There is such a diversity of strength and speed in these teams. Whoever comes out on top will have earned it and will be battle tested for the playoffs. I see many close hard fought games throughout the year. Should be some great football.  

Boyd should be much improved in 2015. They are one of the 5-6 teams in the east with a chance to make a long playoff run.

With all the changing of districts, I do like the fact that SP/BBS will continue to play in 2015. With both my sons, we have been on losing end of that one our share of times but always just a great high school football game to watch at either place. I remember the 7-6 game at SP in 2008 and the Tornado Bowl played at Boyd in 2009 in particular. 

With all the changing of districts, I do like the fact that SP/BBS will continue to play in 2015. With both my sons, we have been on losing end of that one our share of times but always just a great high school football game to watch at either place. I remember the 7-6 game at SP in 2008 and the Tornado Bowl played at Boyd in 2009 in particular.

it has almost become more of a rivalry than the game with Jasper. I hope this game never goes away