Boyd Buchanan 2015

reaction

Reaction let me ask you a question. Is that Reynolds man having a practice game at the end of spring training? Grider is not even having our boys a practice game. Can you make sure that Reynolds man fills out his survey for my Murphy Fair book and tell him if he had time to make another picture without those goofy glasses on and send it into Murphy. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have No Idea....Football Is Spurning My Interest, Though...Life Has New Meaning...I Have Congestive Heart Failure...Thats What Done The Duck In...But I'm Eating Every Word My Doctors Say....They Say A 50 Year Old Man's Heart Should Pump About 50 To 60 Percent...Mine Is 15...They Giving Me Med's To Increase It But A Pacemaker With My Name On It Is Waiting In July If This Doesn't Work...So It Is What It Is...Oxygen Is A Valued Commodity..Especially When You Struggle To Breathe...See Ya When I Can...

Dad burnit Butchie, Old Pirate hopes all gets better real soon! Recon all that dodging and running from them skillets helped OP's heart to stay in shape, not too mention the yearly Florida fishing trips and the occasional visits the the Day-Sha-Vue! Best Wishes!

Ya Know As Long As I Sit On My Dad Gummed Butt No Problems...But Physical Exertion Just Washes Me...Been Trying To Walk A Lil...Do A Couple Miles A Day But It's A Struggle...But Hey It Is What It Is..I Thank God For Being Here And Move On..And Thanks For The Well Wishes OP...Hope All Is Well Wiffin You...

Ya Know As Long As I Sit On My Dad Gummed Butt No Problems...But Physical Exertion Just Washes Me...Been Trying To Walk A Lil...Do A Couple Miles A Day But It's A Struggle...But Hey It Is What It Is..I Thank God For Being Here And Move On..And Thanks For The Well Wishes OP...Hope All Is Well Wiffin You...

glad to hear you are doing what the dr says..prayer sent your way and Duck is missed

Have No Idea....Football Is Spurning My Interest, Though...Life Has New Meaning...I Have Congestive Heart Failure...Thats What Done The Duck In...But I'm Eating Every Word My Doctors Say....They Say A 50 Year Old Man's Heart Should Pump About 50 To 60 Percent...Mine Is 15...They Giving Me Med's To Increase It But A Pacemaker With My Name On It Is Waiting In July If This Doesn't Work...So It Is What It Is...Oxygen Is A Valued Commodity..Especially When You Struggle To Breathe...See Ya When I Can...

Butchie I hate to hear this mess. Even though you gave me two warning points a few years ago for trying to locate my stolen Murphy Fair book that pegleg and powerp stole. I hope you get to feeling better. I aint joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard

prayers for you good buddy. I will check on ya ever so often.

• 2 weeks later...