marion Co football 2015

Hey guys Glenn here. I talked to Coach Rose a couple weeks back and he told me you Marion Warriors get up really early to work on your fastness. Coach Rose also told me he made sure your guys are right so they would be really fast on Friday nights. I told him I didn't think yall was really fast yet but you was pretty fast and definitely more fast than the year before. I told him if he kept working on your fastness he could get to Cookeville and he did. I hope our new coach works on our guys fastness as much as Coach Rose does. If he can get your guys pretty fast then our new coach should definitely be able to have our guys really really fast because our guys are already fast when they get to eat. If Coach Rose stays you will get more Silver Balls and if you work really hard maybe some Gold Balls. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

There are only 3-4 teams on that schedule that can challenge them closely.

Hey it's Glenn. Coach Rose will have to keep working on his Warriors fastness with that schedule because they play some teams next year that's really fast. The Warriors played 3 teams this past year that were really fast and lost to two of them. They need to keep working on their fastness so they can get a Gold Ball.

From Glenn

Hey it's Glenn. Coach Rose will have to keep working on his Warriors fastness with that schedule because they play some teams next year that's really fast. The Warriors played 3 teams this past year that were really fast and lost to two of them. They need to keep working on their fastness so they can get a Gold Ball.

From Glenn

You need to take some of these boys over to Church's Tire and teach them about fastness.

You need to take some of these boys over to Church's Tire and teach them about fastness.

Hey it's Glenn. Your question was about Churches Tire? No they are not very fast. They are not near as fast as Barnes. Barnes are really fast and taught me everything I know. Churches need to work on there fastness.

From Glenn