Are Farragut & Hardin Valley the two best teams in TN for 2015?

SwingForTheFence

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ABFFootball

No one mentions murvil?

Heard Murvil is having trouble keeping players since tryouts were held back in summer > MHS baseball dad told me 5 or 6 players left to go play for other schools / coach, 2 players quit to focus on other sports and 1 injured due to fight with MHS football player...... it has to hurt to lose that many players.

Heard Murvil is having trouble keeping players since tryouts were held back in summer > MHS baseball dad told me 5 or 6 players left to go play for other schools / coach, 2 players quit to focus on other sports and 1 injured due to fight with MHS football player...... it has to hurt to lose that many players.

I say if they aren't happy, then hit the dusty trail. I asked a coach one time when Maryville lost a player if he was upset about that, and he told me it's just a spot to fill.

Judging by the the scrimmage last night it hurt real bad!

I say if they aren't happy, then hit the dusty trail. I asked a coach one time when Maryville lost a player if he was upset about that, and he told me it's just a spot to fill.

I was told the losses will hurt some this year but definitely more next year. Maybe some baseball players will move in soon to play football.

Fairgut probably has kids transfer out too. :popcorneater:

I was told the losses will hurt some this year but definitely more next year. Maybe some baseball players will move in soon to play football.

Fairgut probably has kids transfer out too.

âš¾ï¸ ðŸ† ...... Maybe

:popcorneater:

Two young men, Porter and Young, will definaletly help on the field. Looking for several others to get some play time (hoping they do).

The overall depth of this team has taken a hit in experience and pitching (I agree, more so next year)

Wish the "Players" on this team the best . Several players deserve their chance to play and should not be overlooked. Team has some solid players that could contribute if given the opportunity.....IMO

Edited by Alcoa623tornado

• 2 weeks later...