Sevier County Smoky Bears 2015

gobears89

I'm just saying most teams usually try to schedule a team that they know they can beat at the start of the season or atleast a team they can compete with. This allows a team to get a warm-up game in to gain some confidence going into the meat of the schedule. This is the standard procedure for most teams at all levels of the sport.Heritage has done the exact opposite and scheduled a team that is guaranteed to mercy rule them. All that will do is damage the team's morale. I don't see any good coming from that.

I'm just saying most teams usually try to schedule a team that they know they can beat at the start of the season or atleast a team they can compete with. This allows a team to get a warm-up game in to gain some confidence going into the meat of the schedule. This is the standard procedure for most teams at all levels of the sport.Heritage has done the exact opposite and scheduled a team that is guaranteed to mercy rule them. All that will do is damage the team's morale. I don't see any good coming from that.

they'll be fine south doyle beat us 41 7 last year first game of the season and even though it was against bearden and seymour we came back and scored 50 back to back maryvilles game dont matter to me there 6a and were 5a, yeah its a rivalry but that game wont hurt us in th region there going to beat everybody on there schedule anyway fulton might be the only team who can stay withing 20 of them on there schedule

East TN Allstars just knocked the Bears into the wrong thread. Thank goodness they are not in 5a. RELAX Bears fans the coaches will not be playing the JV in varsity games. But the last 2 pre season games established if they do the Bears will not win much.

GoBears!!

We was on the mairvul thread cause its more fun. Without bisontruth this thread is boring. And I disagree gb89. The line we saw is the line we have. The secondary and WR will be better, but that's our line. We have a good coach, but not a lot of kids to work with. We have to develop some depth across the board if we want to go past the first round

We was on the mairvul thread cause its more fun. Without bisontruth this thread is boring. And I disagree gb89. The line we saw is the line we have. The secondary and WR will be better, but that's our line. We have a good coach, but not a lot of kids to work with. We have to develop some depth across the board if we want to go past the first round

William Blount! Greatest in all sports! Rebelwoman is trying to get us in trouble with the TSSAA. She is at their office everyday! But it won't stop us!

Now we have mercyruler. This guy cant even spell Smoky :roflol: 

GB

I think the line will be fine. We do need to be able to be balanced and Banks will have a lot to say about how successful the run game can be. This line is not near as good as last years but by the end of the year they could be solid. The olines job will be much more difficult if other teams can drop into coverage and send twist & stunts at us at will. Banks is good enough to make some guys miss so even with a avg line keep the d honest. They have not shown the personal combinations either on o or d that I would like to see yet but I feel like they are working in that direction. The kicker for example could probably help them at wr but he is a horrible tackler. They are going to need some stops. Again I think when the money is on the line they will have the best 11 on the field. As bad as these preseason games may look the coaches have got a good look at who can do what and can move forward based on lessons learned. We are still undefeated so no damage done so far. I do hope Banks is eligible because he may be way more important than I originally thought.

GoBears!!

Edited by gobears89

William Blount! Greatest in all sports! Rebelwoman is trying to get us in trouble with the TSSAA. She is at their office everyday! But it won't stop us!

Why would you post this!! Do you not think some of the idiots on here might actually believe this!! I don't spend one moment of my day concerned with William Blount. And I certainly don't drive to the TSSAA offices. Get a grip with reality! Edited by rebelwoman87

Why would you post this!! Do you not think some of the idiots on here might actually believe this!! I don't spend one moment of my day concerned with William Blount. And I certainly don't drive to the TSSAA offices. Get a grip with reality!

Did you not understand the sarcasm?? Refer to anything Bisontruth says, then you'll know it's a joke.