TREZEVANT VS. WHO FOR THE 2A 2016 TITLE

UniversalHearthrob04

The investigation has been completed and the discipline has been issued. There isn't anything else to be done but to play football. Stop trying to find stuff there was smoke and there was a fire according to the investigation they put the fire out. I guess yall want Trezevant eliminated from the playoffs. 

And there you have it...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...... There's nothing unusual for college coaches to deal with a head coach, I've never heard of recruiters dealing with counselors only.

Secondly looking at transcripts of your seniors to check college eligibility isn't illegal. Lastly, no football players past or present had grades changed.

If there was truly something wrong, they would have brought it forth, like with other parties .

Can someone say SALEM , VIRGINIA Feb 1692 through May 1693.

Ok...... There's nothing unusual for college coaches to deal with a head coach, I've never heard of recruiters dealing with counselors only.

Secondly looking at transcripts of your seniors to check college eligibility isn't illegal. Lastly, no football players past or present had grades changed.

If there was truly something wrong, they would have brought it forth, like with other parties .

A strong witch hunt

then Teli needs to file a complaint. If that is it then that is harrasment

I wonder how thick the air gets when Telli walks into the same room where the new principal is? In the cafeteria. In the hallway. In the lounge. Do you think the atmosphere is congenial? On the surface, yes. My goodness ... I couldn't even imagine coming to work under those circumstances. Every time my boss comes into the room i'm feeling 'some kind of way' towards that person. 

Just imagine how that works for minute.

I wonder how thick the air gets when Telli walks into the same room where the new principal is? In the cafeteria. In the hallway. In the lounge. Do you think the atmosphere is congenial? On the surface, yes. My goodness ... I couldn't even imagine coming to work under those circumstances. Every time my boss comes into the room i'm feeling 'some kind of way' towards that person.

Just imagine how that works for minute.

then he needs to file. That is hostile work conditions. Edited by BigEdMo

the commercial appeal article says at least 8 football plaers grades were altered. You had better jump back on your broom and fly off to fantasy island

So tell us what your remedy to this situation should be.

it is obvious that he had knowledge of what was going on. He knows much more than he is admitting to in my opinion. If I were the principal, the coach would be dismissed from his position immediately. An educated guess is it will happen at the conclusion of the season. As far as players go, I am certain grades were not changed for the 3rd string freshman punter. If you are going to try a stunt you are going to do it for front line players. Fans, boosters, parents and players should demand that this mess be cleaned up and not just swept under the rug. JMO