That Murphy Man

wingman10

Roy,

tell that Murphy man to put WB in his 6A poll or I wont buy his book.

I garuntee you this Shadowens man team is near the bottom of Murphys pole. You can come to one of Griders games and I will show you my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole. That Shadowens man was 2-9 last year. What kind of mess is this? He needs to let his boys chase some chickens to make them real fast. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you this Shadowens man team is near the bottom of Murphys pole. You can come to one of Griders games and I will show you my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole. That Shadowens man was 2-9 last year. What kind of mess is this? He needs to let his boys chase some chickens to make them real fast. You think im joking but im not.

That Murphy man has 30 more pages in his book than last yr

Post of the day!!!

Roy,

That Murphy man is full of mess. That Shad man build a wall around Alnwick to keep that Quarles man and that Rankin man from getting our boys. I even heard a rumor about that Shad man making the boys lift weights in a room down at the school. That Shad man has told the boys to pretend the ball is a hot dog from woody's so they'll make sure to hold on to it. Chase chickens? That Shad man has em chasing hogs. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Governors91

Roy,

That Murphy man is full of mess. That Shad man build a wall around Alnwick to keep that Quarles man and that Rankin man from getting our boys. I even heard a rumor about that Shad man making the boys lift weights in a room down at the school. That Shad man has told the boys to pretend the ball is a hot dog from woody's so they'll make sure to hold on to it. Chase chickens? That Shad man has em chasing hogs. You think im joking but im not.

This is a football thread,leave the cheerleaders out of it!😀

Roy,

I don't think WB is who Rankin is worrying about at the moment lol