William Blount hosts Bradley Central

Governm

The Govs will host the Bears for senior night. If recent games with common opponents is any indicator, this should be a close game. I hope the seniors will have a big night and lift us up out of the cellar. We do not want to go to Oakland in the first round again. Go Govs!

Edited by Governors91

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Govs will host the Bears for senior night. If recent games with common opponents is any indicator, this should be a close game. I hope the seniors will have a big night and lift us up out of the cellar. We do not want to go to Oakland in the first round again. Go Govs!

Well selfishly we do hope we send you to Oakland :)

But if our play calling is not better and let the chips fall where they may we won't.

Bradley still has the team to win, but we have to execute on all cylinders.

Well selfishly we do hope we send you to Oakland :)

But if our play calling is not better and let the chips fall where they may we won't.

Bradley still has the team to win, but we have to execute on all cylinders.

Yep including game preparation and play calling. Tough to do both with out your best player. Not an excuse but still hard to overcome.

Yep including game preparation and play calling. Tough to do both with out your best player. Not an excuse but still hard to overcome.

Why I said the team had to hit on all cylinders. Not depend on Copeland to get it done. Standifer is a good little QB but he needs the entire team effort.

Why I said the team had to hit on all cylinders. Not depend on Copeland to get it done. Standifer is a good little QB but he needs the entire team effort.

the team definitely gives effort. Will the playcalling be good is the question? Can't just try to run it up the middle 3 times and punt for an entire half and expect to win

Shad will have the team defending the run and everyone will be tackling. I watched the Maryville BC game and I believe that WB is much improved and this will go their way, especially without Copeland. This makes BC a little one dimensional and Shad will dare you to pass it down field. Go Govs 

Shad will have the team defending the run and everyone will be tackling. I watched the Maryville BC game and I believe that WB is much improved and this will go their way, especially without Copeland. This makes BC a little one dimensional and Shad will dare you to pass it down field. Go Govs

2-7 last year and 2-7 this year going into this game is not much improved. No one is giving Standifer any credit cause if stupid bone head play calling last week. Standifer is and will be a very good QB. Little raw at times.

WB is not Maryville by no means. I don't think they can stack the box to stop the run and leave Tucker one on one. I wouldn't put too much dare into that.