Clint's Line in the Sand?

You're like the little spoiled kid who wanted to take his ball and go home when he didn't get his way, but the rest of the kids wouldn't let him. Ironically, the same thing happened to TCHS and ole Clint when they tried to take all the balls except the football home.

Your like that dog that runs around sniffing every ones butt hoping to get stroked...go play in the street...Lassie

The bottom line is that Goodpastor (An ATHLETIC RECRUITING, behind the door tuition paying PRIVATE school)...SHOULD NOT BE IN SINGLE A...or AA or AAA...them, Boyd and Grace all got in on a LOOPHOLE that the PRIVATE SCHOOL PUPPETS at TSSAA couldn't even figure out for 4 YEARS?

ALL PRIVATES ARE D2 schools...just some are able to buy there way back in...by hiding tuition moneys.

Trousdale is doing the right thing by taking a stand against INEQUALITY(privates)...AND IDIOCY(tssaa).

Yeah, Slim life is tough all over. I would hate to think I had to do something I didn't want to do in this life. You know if I had to adjust to adversity, I don't know where I'd be. I'm so glad I'm privileged and spoiled. I love that silver platter everything comes to me on. Oh sorry, I was in deep sleep dreaming. Back to real life. I will just have to make lemonade out of the lemons I've been given. Do y'all have a recipe for lemonade Slim?

You mean say all you want how you "think" it should be. But you have to make the best of some bad situations, ole slim. Take your medicine. It ain't so bad. You might actually win a game, who knows?

Your like that dog that runs around sniffing every ones butt hoping to get stroked...go play in the street...Lassie

Your just mad that the TSSAA isn't willing to just hand you that 10th ball. You'll go to your grave without touching it. I'm actually like that new dog that moved in the neighborhood and rules the street that caused all the old dogs to play on the porch.

Your just mad that the TSSAA isn't willing to just hand you that 10th ball. You'll go to your grave without touching it. I'm actually like that new dog that moved in the neighborhood and rules the street that caused all the old dogs to play on the porch.

We've always played against a stacked deck...earned all 9...keep sniffin lassie.

Yeah, Slim life is tough all over. I would hate to think I had to do something I didn't want to do in this life. You know if I had to adjust to adversity, I don't know where I'd be. I'm so glad I'm privileged and spoiled. I love that silver platter everything comes to me on. Oh sorry, I was in deep sleep dreaming. Back to real life. I will just have to make lemonade out of the lemons I've been given. Do y'all have a recipe for lemonade Slim?

You mean say all you want how you "think" it should be. But you have to make the best of some bad situations, ole slim. Take your medicine. It ain't so bad. You might actually win a game, who knows?

We've overdosed on it since the 90's...that ALPHABET soup gets old after 20 years!!!

Circle Flies George...they don't lie.

We've overdosed on it since the 90's...that ALPHABET soup gets old after 20 years!!!

Circle Flies George...they don't lie.

My memory is quite different. Only in the past two seasons had FC DOMINATED (love that word) the Jackets. 18 out of 20 is pretty good, I'd say. That meth has affected your long term memory, Slim.

Guest Termite

Really?....Its not a big deal around here...i've talked to several parents already, they were thrilled to not have to drive to Madison...now if we can just get RBS and Gville on board...maybe Watertown and Merrol Hyde will change their stance and join along...

Can anybody answer my question of WHY did GP decide to move down?

Really?....Its not a big deal around here...i've talked to several parents already, they were thrilled to not have to drive to Madison...now if we can just get RBS and Gville on board...maybe Watertown and Merrol Hyde will change their stance and join along...

Can anybody answer my question of WHY did GP decide to move down?

What a joke........."the drive to Madison". These are the same people that drive to RBS and Byrdstown to whip up on them without ANY complaint to "the drive".

What a joke........."the drive to Madison". These are the same people that drive to RBS and Byrdstown to whip up on them without ANY complaint to "the drive".

Nobody asked for your 2 cents...

I BET TROUSDALE WOULD MAKE THAT DRIVE TO CHICKEN COUNTY...if ya'll could cough real hard and drop a couple big enough to play us..

Edited by slimshady

My memory is quite different. Only in the past two seasons had FC DOMINATED (love that word) the Jackets. 18 out of 20 is pretty good, I'd say. That meth has affected your long term memory, Slim.

\

No...my memory goes back to the days of FRA, BGA, CPA,DCA, etc...there was a decade where we played an alphabet school every round of the playoffs.

Back in those days uFCa was just another RBS. :roflolk:

If that is true, why doesn't TC just view playing against Goodpasture as "playing up"? The TC administration's attitude is as far away from a program willing to "play up" as you can get. TC is exhibiting all of the whiny, "we can't possibly be expected to compete", "it's not fair so we need special dispensation," attitude that is dragging this country down to the level of Europe rather than the "can do" attitude that once made this country great. I cannot believe that the residents of Trousdale County have fallen to this level, If Goodpasture were playing 20 year-olds, I could see a refusal to play them, but their kids are no different than any others; if you are saying that TC has no or Ifew "smart athletic kids", then you are doing them a disservice.

I beg to differ about the problems of this country. The public private debate is a good example of the overall struggles we face between the rich and the middle to lower class citizens. The wealthy can use their money to make their own rules and stack the deck against the middle to lower class citizens unless the majority, which is the middle and lower income, unite. This is why I respect the decision Satterfield has made. Gordonsville, RBS, and others should unite with their fellow public school counterpart infighting back against the rich private school power mongers. The only way poor folks can fight against the wealthy is with total unity. With out unity, the rich will always make their own rules and keep the poor down.

I beg to differ about the problems of this country. The public private debate is a good example of the overall struggles we face between the rich and the middle to lower class citizens. The wealthy can use their money to make their own rules and stack the deck against the middle to lower class citizens unless the majority, which is the middle and lower income, unite. This is why I respect the decision Satterfield has made. Gordonsville, RBS, and others should unite with their fellow public school counterpart infighting back against the rich private school power mongers. The only way poor folks can fight against the wealthy is with total unity. With out unity, the rich will always make their own rules and keep the poor down.

Give me a break. You are clueless.