Clint's Line in the Sand?

I personally don't mind playing Goodpasture. It's something new.

As far as the vote goes, regardless of the outcome, the publics in the district would be cutting off their nose to spite their face.

I'm for a full split, and the majority of publics think that way, and the TSSAA still does what they want.

If they would've let GP go to District 10, none of this would be an issue.

Either way, it doesn't help Clint's stance if he's not boycotting them in football as well.

It reminds me of my son, he's happy as long as he's winning, and if he doesn't think he's gonna win, he doesn't want to play.

Should RBS boycott district 8 because they've never been able to compete against TC, Gville, or H2O. It's the same thing.

Their enrollment is 187 and with the exception of Gville the rest of the schools in the district have twice their enrollment.

Clint would have a better argument if he was consistent, and he's not.

Line up and play em (in all sports) and let the TSSAA know how you feel.

But sulling up is about as crybaby as it gets.

BAAAA  BAAAAAA  BAAAAA......sheeple

ps...what did all the other schools in district 8 say to the TSSAA about it ...did ya'll even complain...heck no, ya'll baked GP a cake and invited them in, wimps , all of ya

Edited by slimshady

BAAAA  BAAAAAA  BAAAAA......sheeple

ps...what did all the other schools in district 8 say to the TSSAA about it ...did ya'll even complain...heck no, ya'll baked GP a cake and invited them in, wimps , all of ya

WAAAAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAAAA........crybaby

ps what did TC do.... cry about it.

Is it fair....no

Should we have to play with them.....no

Are we dealing with it..... yes

Get over it.

WAAAAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAAAA........crybaby

ps what did TC do.... cry about it.

Is it fair....no

Should we have to play with them.....no

Are we dealing with it..... yes

Get over it.

So if TC doesn't protest it(cry) and all the other single A members are a bunch of wusses...with no ballsi's

TSSAA will do what about it?

I tell you what they do about it...nothing,...just like ya'll...

You obviously don't remember the struggle single A had getting TSSAA to change the multiplier to get the privates out of single A, a decade ago...and then they put in a rule that makes it void...

And it's ok with everyone but TC?

I'm not buying that...... i believe the truth is that we are the only ones willing to stand up and fight?

Edited by slimshady

So if TC doesn't protest it(cry) and all the other single A members are a bunch of wusses...with no ballsi's

TSSAA will do what about it?

I tell you what they do about it...nothing,...just like ya'll...

You obviously don't remember the struggle single A had getting TSSAA to change the multiplier to get the privates out of single A, a decade ago...and then they put in a rule that makes it void...

And it's ok with everyone but TC?

I'm not buying that...... i believe the truth is that we are the only ones willing to stand up and fight?

If you're gonna fight, do it in all sports.

Look, I agree on most points, refusing to play all sports but football cheapens the argument.

TC is saying they'll only play the sports that they think they have a chance to beat GP at.

I don't even like the multiplier, because I think there should be a complete split.

However, my opinion doesn't count for much.

If you're gonna fight, do it in all sports.

Look, I agree on most points, refusing to play all sports but football cheapens the argument.

TC is saying they'll only play the sports that they think they have a chance to beat GP at.

I don't even like the multiplier, because I think there should be a complete split.

However, my opinion doesn't count for much.

Actually if we don't play them in football we can't make the playoffs so that's why we play in football not just because we are going to beat them but in the other sports we can forfeit to GP in first round of district tournament and still make it to region and same as making it to state.  If we forfeit to GP in tournament then we have to win out to district championship game where there we would forfeit to GP and still make Region and if we win region game against 7A team then forfeit to GP again in region championship game and you still make sub state.  I know in softball and baseball, all tournaments are double elimination except sub state games. So we have to play them to qualify for playoffs in football but can afford to forfeit to them in other sports and still go as far as our team is able to. It's really not a bad thing, and I'm behind Clint 110%.  TC TIL I DIE!  

Edited by TCjacketsradio

Wouldn't getting knocked out in first round of district tournament(s) end your season...?? (with exception to softball/baseball being double elimination)

no, in basketball if you lose first round you go to losers bracket, if you win the losers bracket and make it to championship game...your guaranteed to advance to the regionals, as top 2 from each district make regions.

so theoretically, TC could forfiet first rd to GP, then win out the losers bracket, and GP wins out ...would put GP vs TC in district Championship, which TC could forfiet, and still advance to regionals, without ever having to play GP.

But i bet TC won't forfeit a district championship away, you'll have to earn it.

Edited by slimshady

That's like teaching your kids that if you have to play a team that is better than you, you should just give up and quit, or better yet just don't play em.  To me is is kind of cowardly to not play em, you know.  It is what it is, I guarantee that Marion will take their whippings from them in the region in baseball and softball, they aren't going to not show up to save face from a beating.  Why would other schools just be quitters and refuse to play em, that isn't going to get anything accomplished.  You think that the TSSAA cares if TC takes a forfeit loss??

no, in basketball if you lose first round you go to losers bracket, if you win the losers bracket and make it to championship game...your guaranteed to advance to the regionals, as top 2 from each district make regions.

so theoretically, TC could forfiet first rd to GP, then win out the losers bracket, and GP wins out ...would put GP vs TC in district Championship, which TC could forfiet, and still advance to regionals, without ever having to play GP.

But i bet TC won't forfeit a district championship away, you'll have to earn it.

Then if they finished third in the district tourney they could forfeit in the second round of the region  since that is what round they would play GP in.

That's like teaching your kids that if you have to play a team that is better than you, you should just give up and quit, or better yet just don't play em.  To me is is kind of cowardly to not play em, you know.  It is what it is, I guarantee that Marion will take their whippings from them in the region in baseball and softball, they aren't going to not show up to save face from a beating.  Why would other schools just be quitters and refuse to play em, that isn't going to get anything accomplished.  You think that the TSSAA cares if TC takes a forfeit loss??

We play teams better than us all the time...so your theory is obviously wrong...we are not quitters, nor do we teach our kids to quit

TSSAA sucks and TC wants everyone to know it...we hoping it gets worldwide attention...we are willing to sacrifice our reputation for betterment of football kind in TN... :roflolk:

Anyone who thinks that forfeiting a game ruins a kid is an ignoramus...these are high school kids, not elementary... they understand whats going on,..completely.