Class A AP Poll

bob77

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like every year Clarkrange and Jackson Co. aren't ranked #1 but come the end of the year one or the other will have the gold ball like usual. Pickett Co. is 13-4 with losses to Jackson co and Clarkrange, Warren Co. AAA and AA Livingston. If not this year, this mostly sophmore team will be ready next year. If they didn't have to get by Jackson Co or Clarkrange in the region tournament, they'd go this year.  Jackson Co. beat Union City last year in the finals. I guess the voters forgot or aren't informed.

Like every year Clarkrange and Jackson Co. aren't ranked #1 but come the end of the year one or the other will have the gold ball like usual. Pickett Co. is 13-4 with losses to Jackson co and Clarkrange, Warren Co. AAA and AA Livingston. If not this year, this mostly sophmore team will be ready next year. If they didn't have to get by Jackson Co or Clarkrange in the region tournament, they'd go this year. Jackson Co. beat Union City last year in the finals. I guess the voters forgot or aren't informed.

Jackson Co. also lost a 6'3 post and have suffered three losses. Union City is undefeated and returns their whole team. If Union City doesn't win the gold this year, I'll be somewhat surprised. It'll be their last chance for awhile.

You can talk about Jackson County and Union City, but the best team in the state very easily could be Clarkrange. They are very talented and are good at all 5 positions. Another team to watch out for is Gibson County which can beat some people if you are not ready. They will give Union City all they want which I am sure Union City is not wanting to play them 2 more times.

You can talk about Jackson County and Union City, but the best team in the state very easily could be Clarkrange. They are very talented and are good at all 5 positions. Another team to watch out for is Gibson County which can beat some people if you are not ready. They will give Union City all they want which I am sure Union City is not wanting to play them 2 more times.

I was told by someone that has seen Houston Co. as well as Jackson Co. is that Houston is capable of beating Jackson and that Gibson was capable of beating Houston. All of these top teams match up with each other differently. So, with that being said, Single A is a wide open race in my opinion.

I was told by someone that has seen Houston Co. as well as Jackson Co. is that Houston is capable of beating Jackson and that Gibson was capable of beating Houston. All of these top teams match up with each other differently. So, with that being said, Single A is a wide open race in my opinion.

Well if we are all so lucky as to have our teams make it to the glass house then we will find out! Clarkrange was picked preseason #1 in our district this year so yes they have the talent to compete with and beat Jackson Co. now that Flynn is out with an ACL. We will know more about that match up after Friday night, but no matter who wins that game it will be just one of 4 or 5 games these two teams will play and the only one that counts is the LAST one!