Loudon Football

2goldenrings

Even if Harig is hired again, Loudon fans need not expect him to turn them around over night. Whoever takes this job is in for at least a 2 year rebuild. People down there tell me the talent is sparse. Lenior City is probably getting some along with Greenback because kids want to play for Bigger/Better teams. Hopefully Loudon can get back to what they once were, but there will be a long road ahead.

bobcat09 you all getting any good talent comming in this year?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think the new facilities going up in Clinton Will cause kids to transfer or to begin their high school career there, more so than other local schools?

If you are referring to AC kids, I doubt it.  AC has nice facilities and a well liked and successful program.  The coaches do a great job coaching their kids up and continuing to build on what was given to them.  Kids and parents respect that, and are a big part of the success.  The fireworks, the atmosphere on Friday is hard to pass up and hard to match.  The new facility is much needed at CHS, they needed it,  but it won't draw AC kids.  

Indeed we do Space. Had a good group of 8th graders coming in as Fr. We lost a great group from this past year and it will be a lot tougher this upcoming season. Let me just put it like this however, I think Central will "surprise" some people this upcoming year.

Hearing that you guys are likely going to get a "pleasant surprise" on a position of need sometime in the near future.  

Edited by HTV

How young is MC going to be? And for those that know more about the Redskins, are they rebuilding and young or will they have some upperclassmen take charge? I have heard it was the coaching that caused them to be so bad and I have heard it was because of lack of talent. Just curious to see opinions on this. The Redskins 's Warriors game might have a field full of young players on both sides.

How young is MC going to be? And for those that know more about the Redskins, are they rebuilding and young or will they have some upperclassmen take charge? I have heard it was the coaching that caused them to be so bad and I have heard it was because of lack of talent. Just curious to see opinions on this. The Redskins 's Warriors game might have a field full of young players on both sides.

Coaching was bad but the talent is WAY down.One kid is impressive #25,but heard he may be going to a different school.MC won't be challenged by the Redskins in this series. Edited by orngnblk

Coaching was bad but the talent is WAY down.One kid is impressive #25,but heard he may be going to a different school.MC won't be challenged by the Redskins in this series.

Got more talent running track because of the football coaching situation! Hopefully with the new coach those kids will get back on the football field! As for #25, he is still at Loudon and will be a good player with better coaching! Absolutely NO discipline the last two years!