Macon County vs Knox Catholic Class AA State Tournament

MCFAN3

The Goat sez: AAU is the shadiest sports organization on planet earth, since the abolishment of eastern Germany. No where else in the sports world is it easier to go out and build a team of child mercenaries in order to win your kid a $12 trophy that has a #1 on it. AAU is the antithesis of what true sport is. Even That child army general, Kony, thinks it's shameful.

Mancoverage sez: Same goes for private schools.

now that is pretty funny.

MC in an upset. You heard it here first!

Wishful thinking Shozen. Irish are a tough match up that have been battle tested. Luke Smith will do whatever it takes to win....score, pass, defend. Mr. Basketball finalist at the PG, Great three ball shooter at the SG, D1 athlete ( Mr. Football finalist) at the SF, 4 yr starter at the 4, Post shooting 70%. First sub off the bench was a three yr starter (2 times all District as soph & jr)who has injured at the start of the season and a solid post who would start on most teams we've played. Good chemistry with a team first attitude. I don't think we've given up more than 20 points in the first half since tourney play started.

Wishful thinking Shozen. Irish are a tough match up that have been battle tested. Luke Smith will do whatever it takes to win....score, pass, defend. Mr. Basketball finalist at the PG, Great three ball shooter at the SG, D1 athlete ( Mr. Football finalist) at the SF, 4 yr starter at the 4, Post shooting 70%. First sub off the bench was a three yr starter (2 times all District as soph & jr)who has injured at the start of the season and a solid post who would start on most teams we've played. Good chemistry with a team first attitude. I don't think we've given up more than 20 points in the first half since tourney play started.

Yeah personally feel Catholic wins this one but by saying that both basis are covered. I think it should be a good game but Knox should win out in the end.