Heritage Mountaineers 2017

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final

Cherokees 16

Mountaineers 31

The defense will certainly have troubles this year, but in the 2nd half they made the key stops they needed. S-D's 3 TO's were obviously huge.  

On offense I was impressed by the WRs. I didn't see the drops that I saw last year. Cooper was money at QB tonight. Passing game looked promising vs. very good S-D athletes. The O putting the game away was also good to see. 

I think I counted around 35 players on the team, so there's that. Obviously gotta stay healthy. 

South-Doyle's OL is massive, but they did not block well tonight, especially pass blocking. Their hands were on their hips by the end of the first quarter and they were gassed by the 4th. They have a ton of talent at the skill positions, though. Ball is an electric player. Miles and Scott made a ton of plays and also showed very good ability. And of course Young holds the UT offer, although I didn't hear his named called much. The QB looked very capable. Not the end of the world for S-D, but gotta get that OL fixed. 

Edited by abetee