MCMINN CENTRAL!? ONLY FIELDING 11 NEXT YEAR

bradley99

On 5/16/2018 at 9:09 AM, orngnblk said:

Good luck to you all and i hope numbers get better!

There is NOTHING wrong with the numbers. I was being sarcastic about the thread title and the OP's nonsense. The numbers are 50+ for spring ball.

Central will field about 6 times as many players the OP believes is out for the fall lol. Should be about 65-70. 

Spring game 

Tellico 7

Central 6

17 minutes ago, BloodCharger said:

There is NOTHING wrong with the numbers. I was being sarcastic about the thread title and the OP's nonsense. The numbers are 50+ for spring ball.

Central will field about 6 times as many players the OP believes is out for the fall lol. Should be about 65-70. 

Spring game 

Tellico 7

Central 6

Great to hear that!

On 11/6/2017 at 11:20 AM, MocoSportsFan said:

Oh ok.  My son has some friends at Central and they have heard rumors of the coach wanting out is why I was asking.

I heard the coach at Central doesn't really like coaching football, but he does it because the admin pressures him to do it.

Edited by TheGuvna

On 5/19/2018 at 0:23 PM, MarsBlackmon said:

Heard a rumor you Centralites were experimenting with the Wing-T? Any truth to that in the Spring?

thinkin could b 2 summer old school clinics bein run by the Irishes Wing Guru down on Vermont Avenue this off-season......sign up quickly.....1st clinic full, second sure to close quick...

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: