Brad Lee vizits Mairvul #2

STARSNBARS

8 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

Don't agree with DC most of the time. He does go overboard some, but a blind man can tell he is right most the time. It really is embarrassing to see this team act the way it does at times. No team in the country should have 168 yards in penalties in any game. We have done that a few times this year. Plus several over 100 yarders. That is ALL on the coaching staff. 

Don't like what he's saying? Well you're on a message board. Stay off of it if you do not like negative talks? 

Yes it's a message board, but to constantly bash a team is not being a fan!! I understand the game and I understand some  of the stupid penalties these kids have had, some at their fault and some of it being terrible officiating! What DC says, yes it ticks me off but he forgets the amount of players that read this thread!! Negativity needs to go away!   As far as the coaching, you won't find anybody more passionate about their team in the state! 

10 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

LOL nah. I will make my way over there tho at some point of the game. Until then, we will be on the 40 as always watching Da Bears cover their 90 point spread as Stars says. Love Da Bears and will always be a bear and will always support them. Just now and days, they're too many snowflakes that doesn't understand what message boards are. 

Funny how some people can't stand the truth sometimes and gang up on you because you have the ability to see past the blinders they refuse to take off. I know the feeling.

3 minutes ago, OLMomma said:

Yes it's a message board, but to constantly bash a team is not being a fan!! I understand the game and I understand some  of the stupid penalties these kids have had, some at their fault and some of it being terrible officiating! What DC says, yes it ticks me off but he forgets the amount of players that read this thread!! Negativity needs to go away!   As far as the coaching, you won't find anybody more passionate about their team in the state! 

See, you're wrong again. DC is one of the biggest Bears fans around. I read about every message board on here. I never once have seen him "constantly" bash the Bears. All he doesn't agree on is the undisciplined style we have and the coaching staff. DC sticks up for this team quite a bit on here. Makes fun of other posters who thinks they will beat Bradley and such. 

My cousin plays on the team. I don't feed him any negative output, but I do let him know how stupid the boys and him played. These mistakes are uncalled for.

As the most passionate coach, that is good. I believe he does love all his kids on that team, but at somepoint, that love has to vanish and he has got to get righteous on them boys.

10 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

LOL nah. I will make my way over there tho at some point of the game. Until then, we will be on the 40 as always watching Da Bears cover their 90 point spread as Stars says. Love Da Bears and will always be a bear and will always support them. Just now and days, they're too many snowflakes that doesn't understand what message boards are. 

Supporting the bears?! Your negativity isn't support! We have a darn good team and great coaching! Do we have some stupid penalties? Absolutely! But we have also have had some terrible officiating! This team and coaches are passionate about the game! They know what the need to do to win and they have proved that all year! Tonight will be a great game and these kids will put it all on the field! As far as my snowflake self, I'll make sure to introduce myself to you tonight! GO BEARS! 

38 minutes ago, OLMomma said:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

See, you're wrong again. DC is one of the biggest Bears fans around. I read about every message board on here. I never once have seen him "constantly" bash the Bears. All he doesn't agree on is the undisciplined style we have and the coaching staff. DC sticks up for this team quite a bit on here. Makes fun of other posters who thinks they will beat Bradley and such. 

My cousin plays on the team. I don't feed him any negative output, but I do let him know how stupid the boys and him played. These mistakes are uncalled for.

As the most passionate coach, that is good. I believe he does love all his kids on that team, but at somepoint, that love has to vanish and he has got to get righteous on them boys.

Evidently you have never been to a practice or been part of a halftime "speech". There is no one that demands or expects more from that team than Floyd! Does our team make mistakes, yes. Have I question some calls, yes! But I'm not a coach and I surely don't air it on a public page! Parts of winning a game, skill, ability, execution and belief in that you can! These kids have it all but to hear so called fans not supper them is quite aggravating! 

19 minutes ago, OLMomma said:

This team and coaches are passionate about the game! They know what the need to do to win and they have proved that all year! 

Being passionate is great, but screaming the f-word at your players loud enough for us to hear it in our stands is uncalled for.  Hoping for an injury-free, awesome game! Have a safe trip up!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

Getting righteous and screaming GD doesn’t go together. Very sad for the players to be subjected to that imo. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Getting righteous and screaming GD doesn’t go together. Very sad for the players to be subjected to that imo. 

You're right. I'm not gonna bash this staff much and fans like OLmomma, but outside of Bears fans, no one just doesn't understand. You all have seen our kids and coaches. You all also know how they act. It's uncalled for. Of course, it's a little too late to coach discipline to SR. Just hope it changes next year. This class does deserve a lot better, but unfortunately, it's the end of our season. 

Good luck to both Bears and Maryville on a good injury game.

12 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

They're not in little league anymore! If you think what coaches say is bad you should hear what trash talk other opponents say. Meaning players.. I for one cuss like a sailor but it doesn't make me a bad person or bad parent! Looking forward to a great game tonight.