Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

45 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

We should.not have ran counter on 3rd down on the first drive. We should have ran dive to Raulston on 4th and 3. Greenback was deserving of the win. We shot ourselves in the foot quite a few times. RUN THE DA** FOOTBALL DOWNHILL!!!  RANT OVER. see y'all next season. Congrats to GB on the gold ball.

I was saying same thing last week.  

16 minutes ago, muskox said:

I knew this is what it would be....all sorts of excuses....well if u watched the same game I did we SHOULD have hung 50 on u....#6 fumbles on the 25...we drop two td passes back to back inside the 15....a pick 6 called back for a dumb penalty....and another fumble by #24 on a good drive.....and we give u one td on a fumbled punt inside the 20.....i know all u south pitt guys are gonna call me insane for this statement....so bring it on..

Lol insane No. Homer, yes

13 minutes ago, muskox said:

Hey all your guys have got every excuse in the world....we left ALOT of points on the field on stupid mistakes.....and all of u was worried about our fans being rude in the trucks...never a word said till 2 min left in the game and some guy come by in a south pitt hat and hoodie flipping us off and telling us to meet him at the gates to settle the real battle...REAL CLASSY

False....he was actually calling you cheaters saying you paid the refs. I was right behind him shaking my head. We have our share of ignorant fans just like you. Speaking of classy. Your HC chunking the ball up with 30 seconds left trying to score again on 4th down definitely doesn’t spell Class. It’s ok...he hasn’t been here often. He will learn and Vic will remember 

Edited by TonyHorton91281