Smokey Mountain Duals

Bump11

31 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

The only ppl who say SH is #1 are ppl that are affiliated with SH lol. Cleveland is by far #1 in AAA. Heck Wilson Central gave SH all they wanted 

No one will not make SH fans believe it until Feb when Cleveland takes them to the woodshed on both states. SH has a whole ways to go to even be considered the number 1 team in state or the team that can beat Cleveland. 

3 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

No one will not make SH fans believe it until Feb when Cleveland takes them to the woodshed on both states. SH has a whole ways to go to even be considered the number 1 team in state or the team that can beat Cleveland. 

SH is a good team just not on Clevelands level. And I believe Cleveland wrestled a couple of JV guys today as well

Edited by fooseball95

The all combine polls of teams in GA is

1. Camden

2. Buford

3. Union Grove 

4. Woodland 

5. Jefferson 

so Cleveland beat Jefferson today in dual format and McCallie beat Woodland in traditional format last week.  I’m not sure McCallie or Cleveland beats any of the top 3 teams in Ga but it is darn impressive that the top 2 teams in TN would be in the top 5 teams in Ga, a state with twice as many wrestlers and High School programs.  

Edited by durdon

9 minutes ago, JBoskenUSAW said:

We beat union grove 57-19.....

I retract my comment.. I was talking to a GA Coach and bragging about Cleveland and McCallie beating Jefferson and Woodland and he was telling me how great their top 3 in GA are.

on further review after looking at UG and Buford,  Cleveland and McCallie would beat both..  Camden probably would be a tough match up for both but who knows.   this really shows were TN wrestling is at.. 

3 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

Say what you want but SH is in the conversation. Cleveland beat us today without 3 of our starters and we had some banged up kids. We might or might not get them at State Duals but I can guarantee you we will make them sweat. I can also guarantee you that we are a very good tournament team and Cleveland might be chasing us at the individual tournament.

5 minutes ago, topperpride11 said:

Say what you want but SH is in the conversation. Cleveland beat us today without 3 of our starters and we had some banged up kids. We might or might not get them at State Duals but I can guarantee you we will make them sweat. I can also guarantee you that we are a very good tournament team and Cleveland might be chasing us at the individual tournament.

:flower: