AP POLL Oct. 18 1a/2a

BDF36

Has any1 made a possible playoff bracket for 2a if it ended as the standings are now?

Not sure but here's how Hampton's quad would look:

Round 1

(5) Boyd vs.(4) Unaka

(6) Oliver Springs vs. (3) Rockwood

Round 2

BB/Unaka winner vs. Hampton

OS/R'wood winner vs. Wartburg

Round 3

Oh I know...I was just basing on what talent I seen Gordonsville had..2 players..I heard they are now called lebanon east because they have a bunch of Lebanons old coaches..

Maybe you should keep to baseball, powerP. If anything Lebanon should have been called "West Gordonsville" because the coaching staff you mention were Gordonsville boys long before they went to coach the Blue Devils.

Now if you don't mind you say you have family in the Lebanon area? Are they "Sweater Vests"? It's alright if they are. That would explain perfectly why you have spent almost every post explaining to the CoachT universe how much more superior South Pitt is than Gordonsville. Maybe they really are or maybe it's just someone who values their opinion so much they see the world through Orange and Black colored glasses. If the quads stay the same looks like we'll find out in the Quarterfinals.Either way Good luck to the Pirates!!

Maybe you should keep to baseball, powerP. If anything Lebanon should have been called "West Gordonsville" because the coaching staff you mention were Gordonsville boys long before they went to coach the Blue Devils.

Now if you don't mind you say you have family in the Lebanon area? Are they "Sweater Vests"? It's alright if they are. That would explain perfectly why you have spent almost every post explaining to the CoachT universe how much more superior South Pitt is than Gordonsville. Maybe they really are or maybe it's just someone who values their opinion so much they see the world through Orange and Black colored glasses. If the quads stay the same looks like we'll find out in the Quarterfinals.Either way Good luck to the Pirates!!

I know what I seen and I am a pretty good judge of talent. I will say this though..Gordonsville has the players to compete, but the defensive coach, which is Moose? should not be coaching them..from what I heard he is a great x and o type of guy and can draw up a great scheme but does not know how to get his boys to executes..some confusion on D is not a good thing...and as for Lebanon east...Thats just what many of past players from Lebanon High School said and I take their word for it..Goodluck to the GMEN make it to the third and we will see what happens..good luck on injury free ball til then

Yes, when Polk County-Benton beats South Pittsburg on Friday Jo Byrns and Wayne County will both pass South Pittsburg. A two loss team can't be ahead of two undefeated teams in a popular poll like the AP poll. Those teams deserve to be ahead of the pirates anyway. SP has already lost one game this season and it will probably be two games after Friday night.

I know what I seen and I am a pretty good judge of talent. I will say this though..Gordonsville has the players to compete, but the defensive coach, which is Moose? should not be coaching them..from what I heard he is a great x and o type of guy and can draw up a great scheme but does not know how to get his boys to executes..some confusion on D is not a good thing...and as for Lebanon east...Thats just what many of past players from Lebanon High School said and I take their word for it..Goodluck to the GMEN make it to the third and we will see what happens..good luck on injury free ball til then

All of Gville's coaches graduated from Gville, so I wouldn't say they're Lebanon's holdovers. The Offensive Coordinator took Gville to the state game twice, winning one, before he ever coached at Lebanon.

As far as SP being superior, the same thing was said in 06, and I feel these teams are similar to the teams then.

Either way, we won't know til November.

Edited by croz6110

Croz. This SP team isnt the greatest, but is in NO WAY similiar to that garbage 2006 team they had. That team QUIT on the season after they lost one game that year. South Pittsburg is ALOT more talented this season than in 2006 as well. Gordonsville was good in 2006 and got SP pretty good. In 2007 Gordonsville was even better, but SP won the game. That 2006 SP team is one of my least favorite of ALL TIME because they could have been so much better.

Croz. This SP team isnt the greatest, but is in NO WAY similiar to that garbage 2006 team they had. That team QUIT on the season after they lost one game that year. South Pittsburg is ALOT more talented this season than in 2006 as well. Gordonsville was good in 2006 and got SP pretty good. In 2007 Gordonsville was even better, but SP won the game. That 2006 SP team is one of my least favorite of ALL TIME because they could have been so much better.

I was mainly referring to the youth of the 2006 SP team. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it basically the same players on the 07 team?

I think we're better than our 07 team, I think we're a little tougher.

I remember your 06 team had athletes all over the field, and I thought we were going to get killed after watching ya'll warm up, but you're right, they quit when they got down. There was no reason athletically for us to beat ya'll that night, but discipline and heart won out.

Now if you don't mind you say you have family in the Lebanon area? Are they "Sweater Vests"? It's alright if they are. That would explain perfectly why you have spent almost every post explaining to the CoachT universe how much more superior South Pitt is than Gordonsville. Maybe they really are or maybe it's just someone who values their opinion so

much they see the world through Orange and Black colored glasses. If the quads stay the

same looks like we'll find out in the Quarterfinals.Either way Good luck to the Pirates!!

I believe it's simply due to the fact when won last year 57-7....Improving 50 points is quite a feat...I realize some of u Gville fans think it was a fluke...Maybe your right but very seldom does a team get steam rolled like that and it be a fluke...TrainTracks looks forward to watching us butt heads once again though