BOLIVAR DYNASTY

brobeck

BOLIVAR COULD BE GOING FOR IT'S 3RD STRAIGHT IF NOT FOR A DISPUTED HALF COURT SHOT AT THE BUZZER AT GILES COUNTY 2 YEARS AGO. I DO NOT THINK THAT THERE IS MUCH DOUBT ABOUT MR BASKETBALL (AA) IN THE EYES OF THE REAL BASKETBALL FANS. WILIE WILLIE WILLIE. I FOR ONE REALLY THOUGHT THE ABSENCE OF LAKE,BECTON, & WALKER WOULD KEEP THIS TEAM FROM REPEATING, BUT CHISM HAS BLENDED IN MUCH BETTER THAN I THOUGHT HE WOULD. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOLIVAR COULD BE GOING FOR IT'S 3RD STRAIGHT IF NOT FOR A DISPUTED HALF COURT SHOT AT THE BUZZER AT GILES COUNTY 2 YEARS AGO. I DO NOT THINK THAT THERE IS MUCH DOUBT ABOUT MR BASKETBALL (AA) IN THE EYES OF THE REAL BASKETBALL FANS. WILIE WILLIE WILLIE. I FOR ONE REALLY THOUGHT THE ABSENCE OF LAKE,BECTON, & WALKER WOULD KEEP THIS TEAM FROM REPEATING, BUT CHISM HAS BLENDED IN MUCH BETTER THAN I THOUGHT HE WOULD. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825623711[/snapback]

Yup...Willie Willie Willie is the real Mr. Basketball........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NEXT YEAR!!! Bolivar will be a dynasty in TN HS basketball when they win their 3rd straight Gold Ball which will be...........................................................................................................................................................................NEXT YEAR. Lets not put the cart before the horse. You guys still have to beat Raleigh Egypt to bring the 2nd Gold Ball home and I don't think that RE is going to roll over and let you guys take that from them without one heck of a fight.

825623711[/snapback]

Chism was a great "addition" to the team this year. It was a good off-season "trade" for Bolivar. Who will they pick up next year? Will Bolivar

get the 1.8 surcharge like the privates. They "add on" players better than the Shelbyville girls...............

Chism was a great  "addition"  to the team this year.  It was a good off-season "trade" for Bolivar.  Who will they pick up next year?  Will Bolivar

get the 1.8 surcharge like the privates.  They "add on" players better than the Shelbyville girls...............

825624023[/snapback]

oh yea we do it every offseason....we love to test the free agent market........idiot! name ONE more person that has transferred to Bolivar????? come on since we do this so much you ought to be able to name one more???????????

and no we're not a dynasty we have a long ways to go so dont pay any attention to these preschool kids that get on here and act all crazy.

Guest catfish-hunter
oh yea we do it every offseason....we love to test the free agent market........idiot! name ONE more person that has transferred to Bolivar????? come on since we do this so much you ought to be able to name one more???????????

and no we're not a dynasty we have a long ways to go so dont pay any attention to these preschool kids that get on here and act all crazy.

825624113[/snapback]

THANK YOU btowntigers!!! You have to at least win three championhips to be considered a dynasty. Bolivar is going for it's second straight today when they play Raleigh-Egypt in the 'Boro. Next year the Tigers will be the odds on favorite to win a state title, but today's game is gonna determine whether that would be considered a 3-PEAT or winning 2 out of 3 (which is still pretty darn impressive the way AA basketball has been in this state for the past 5-6 years).

In AA basketball in Tennessee you can now officially call Bolivar a dynasty...It has been since Mem. East in the 82 and 83 state championship that a team in AA has repeated...Would have to think the Tigers would be considered odds on favorites to go for a 3-peat next year....

Btown...You know those boys can ball...Bask in the glory,it doesn't come around that often... thumb

I think Bolivar will go for their third straight title next year, returning Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, and they also got another good post who is Rhodes. Willie Kemp is the best pointguard in the state hands down. He shows great leadership on the floor and can take over the game whenever he wants to. Willie was unstoppable in the first half yesterday and Chism played great too(2 monster blocks and awesome dunk). It is going to be hard to stop Willie next year. Congrats bolivar on another state title.

In AA basketball in Tennessee you can now officially call Bolivar a dynasty...It has been since Mem. East in the 82 and 83 state championship that a team in AA has repeated...Would have to think the Tigers would be considered odds on favorites to go for a 3-peat next year....

Btown...You know those boys can ball...Bask in the glory,it doesn't come around that often... thumb

825624946[/snapback]

oh yea i'd call it a dynasty now. i didnt wanna jump the gun and jinx us with the biggest game of the year comin up. and im definitely gonna enjoy it.....the great thing about this is yall get to hear me run my mouth all of next season too cause along with the championship comes braggin rights! :rolleyes:

I never won a state championship let alone play in one so I would not know how it feels but I was wondering what was up with Chism after the game, he just walked off the court and sat on the bench and showed no emotion, he didnt even smile during the team picture. was he so in aww that he just didnt know how to react, maybe it didnt hit him right away. Im just wondering

825624113[/snapback]

Chism legally transfering? No problem - I have heard that we may be getting a good transfer this year tooooo - I cannot wait until next year!! Head to head!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the gold ball - Green tigers.

GO BIG RED - 2006

Edited by ANDoneTIGER