BEST RUNNING BACK TANDEM

BiggieEarl01

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO DO U THINK IS THE BEST RUNNING BACK TANDEM IN TN 5A HISTORY?

SPENCER GULMIRE AND CORY BOOKER ARE THE BEST RB TANDEM EVER AT OR

AND IN THE STATE OF TN AS BOTH OF THEM HAD OVER 1,000 YARDS RUSHING

IN A SINGLE SEASON ALONE?

TELL ME WHO U GUYS THINK IS THE BEST TANDEM EVER?

825645488[/snapback]

well...in 97 we had locke and todd howard however i really like the tandem of tamer butler and gaston miller i think that will be very exciting to watch for a full season they did a lot during the playoffs but i think they are gonna blowit up this season

WHO DO U THINK IS THE BEST RUNNING BACK TANDEM IN TN 5A HISTORY?

SPENCER GULMIRE AND CORY BOOKER ARE THE BEST RB TANDEM EVER AT OR

AND IN THE STATE OF TN AS BOTH OF THEM HAD OVER 1,000 YARDS RUSHING

IN A SINGLE SEASON ALONE?

TELL ME WHO U GUYS THINK IS THE BEST TANDEM EVER?

825645488[/snapback]

The Combination of Robbie Knight and Roland Ogletree from Oakland was downright deadly. Wardell Alsup and Roland Ogletree wasnt too bad of a combination either( ah, the good ole days)

Have a little mercy on Earl. He just joined Sunday and has 16 posts already. The newness will soon wear off. Many have used the forum as a new toy.

Earl,

Calm down. Try to relax a little. Get rid of the caps. Remember, everyone has an opinion and it may not be the same as yours. Pick your battles wisely. Respect others and have something reasonable to say and YOU will be respected.

I love OR football too, but save a few threads for the future. No need to burn out so soon.

in class 4 they had a running back 3 some in 1993 the best backfield. i believe in history. at cleveland high school. the cobb twins kieth and kevin cobb. and dontey hicky. three 1000 yard rushers on the same team. ask brentwood academy about that 93 state championship game they will agree.

2003 Jefferson County Patriots-Jeff Jennings and Scooter Houston

2004 William Blount Govs-Brad Walker and Ronald Osbourne

2005 Alcoa Tornadoes-Dustin Lindsey and Logan Love (who is dramatically overshadowed and under looked)

2000 Alcoa Tornado Backfield-never seen so much speed in my life on the field at one time. They had 5 or 6 backs that could take it the distance at any given moment.

2004 William Blount backfield? So, one of the best running back tandems in TN 5A history gained how many yards and lead their team to how many wins? Do you really want us to believe you are a guru?

Please step away from the pipe.

825645861[/snapback]

nobody said anything about the best 5A tandem in the history. the question was best 5A tandem. "put the pipe down" yourself pal.