Oakland-Cookeville Series

MidTennFootball

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cavs handled the Pats handily tonight 12-2 in 5 innings. They had 8 straight hits off McCleary and got 8 runs off him in the 2nd inning.

Tha Cavs had 16 hits in five innings.

Griggs got his first win of the season for the Cavs!

I guess Oakland won't sweep this series!!!!

Go CAVS!!!!!!

825648497[/snapback]

Actually D-Fan (haven't seen you on here much), you had 16 hits in 4 innings and you went 1-2-3 in the 3rd, so you had 16 hits and 12 runs in 3 innings. Great game for Cookeville. I thought we got a good start in the 1st inning but it was not meant to be. No excuses from the Pats, you just beat us.

Tonight is a new night. Oakland will be ready for revenge. They will come to play and the Cavs will be tested as to their ability to maintain momentum.

It's always an adventure in Oakland. Wish I could be there but work demands will not allow me. I will look on Coach T for game scores later this evening.

Sorry to hear about the young man who messed up his ankle. Just a tough luck year for Oakland.

Tonight is a new night. Oakland will be ready for revenge. They will come to play and the Cavs will be tested as to their ability to maintain momentum.

It's always an adventure in Oakland. Wish I could be there but work demands will not allow me. I will look on Coach T for game scores later this evening.

Sorry to hear about the young man who messed up his ankle. Just a tough luck year for Oakland.

825648754[/snapback]

Thanks!

Blake is a good kid and i hate that he got hurt is he a jr or  a sr i am thinking he is a sr so that would be really bad were there any schools talking to him about playing college for them when he was younger man he could hit the ball soory blake get well soon kid

825648871[/snapback]

Blake is a senior and his contributions will be dearly missed. It also really puts Oakland in a spot as far as depth goes. gonna be really interesting to see the defensive alignment Hawks goes with since rusty will pitch tonight

Cookeville with the help of the umpires won tonights game against oakland. In the early going oakland's cory sorgenfri was coming around third and on his way to home, when the throw beats him there and he is tagged out. but it was more than a tag, it was a strong shove to the chest. cory got up and said a few words and should of ended up as an ejection of the catcher. and with an 8 or 9 run lead the cavs were stealing. i mean come on how much busch league can you get in one game.