Oak Ridge Blunders Again

catscratch

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, nothing juicy, I promise. I was just talking to him about his part in the "roast" this weekend and about how excited he was coming into OR for an official function.

825646269[/snapback]

Is he going to roast Bruce? That would be too funny. And hard to believe.

Yes, he is going to be one of the guest speakers. And ... he is really excited about it. After all the scuttlebutt I have heard, it rather shocked me. Of course, I get a lot of whacky scuttlebutt in my seat. :lol:

Is he going to roast Bruce? That would be too funny. And hard to believe.

825646282[/snapback]

All I have to say is it is a sad day when an outgoing principal controls the destiny of a school he chose to leave.

I think it is time to step up Superintendent Bailey and make the right choice. You have the power to make the decision. DO IT! Don't you think it is time you start earning your paycheck here? The committee who selected YOU must have seen some qualities that fit with the Oak Ridge school system and community. Please, oh please start showing it.

It is time to put this search to bed and move on to Spring Practice. Joe Gaddis WILL bring a state championship to Oak RIdge in 2005! Give him the chance.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by Brother Of "BIG TY"

That's nice...remove my whole post because of a half a word. :blink:

The gists was this, remove the principal (that better?) or select an iterim coach until the prinicpal is gone and get on with football.

This is an outside opinion and not a slam:  it's made the whole process look bad and the school to some degree. :P

825646025[/snapback]

That's nice...ruin a whole post with half a word. :P

I don't edit posts. If they are improper I remove them.

All I have to say is it is a sad day when an outgoing principal controls the destiny of a school he chose to leave.

I think it is time to step up Superintendent Bailey and make the right choice.  You have the power to make the decision.  DO IT!  Don't you think it is time you start earning your paycheck here?  The committee who selected YOU must have seen some qualities that fit with the Oak Ridge school system and community.  Please, oh please start showing it.

It is time to put this search to bed and move on to Spring Practice.  Joe Gaddis WILL bring a state championship to Oak RIdge in 2005!  Give him the chance.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

825646364[/snapback]

Glad to have you on board Brother.

Absolutely. 

I am not sure who QueenBee is locking my topic of asking the principal to resign.  The phone numbers are public knowledge on the Oak Ridge High School website.

825646613[/snapback]

The only people who need to be calling these board members are the people/fans from Oak Ridge. They can acquire these numbers locally. If they are posted on here it greatly increases the chances of calls from people outside that area.

It does not appear that anything offical has been done and no one is currently being named as the head coach.  The committe is advisory in nature and the final decision is the school administration.  This seems to be getting out of control.

825646528[/snapback]

This situation is beyond out of control. The whole process for finding a new coach has failed. The same people who want Gaddis back are the same people who were running him away a few years ago. There is no reason Stevens should not get the job; people with hidden agendas have driven this process to keep him from getting this job. There seems to be too many people who know everything about what's going on in the process. For a hometown guy and a head coach who has proven himself he is not getting treated with respect.