Top QB's In Midstate

MidTennFootball

My vote for Mr. Football for 05 and the best QB i've seen since Luke Powell is Ravenwoods TC Jennings. This kid is the real deal..or at least he was when we played them last year. I thik this will be his 3rd year if not 4th at varsity level. Has it all speed, size, strength and of course the IT factor. Put me on his bandwagon this kids going places.

i have to throw SCOTT THOMAS from RIVERDALE in there In the playing time he got last year all his throws were accurate and he hits his WR in stride he will not get a lot of attempts this year due to the fact that we will be giving the ball to gaston and let him get a MR football award(hopefully) he is a great kid and will deserve it but scott will surprise a lot of people

My vote for Mr. Football for 05 and the best QB i've seen since Luke Powell is Ravenwoods TC Jennings.  This kid is the real deal..or at least he was when we played them last year.  I thik this will be his 3rd year if not 4th at varsity level.  Has it all speed, size, strength and of course the IT factor.  Put me on his bandwagon this kids going places.

825650801[/snapback]

I got to agree that he is a heck of a QB. He can throw and run very good.

I also gotta pick Scott Thomas of Riverdale, Dave Thomas's little brother.

Is the QB from Columbia Central the same from last year?

Also, the QB from Oakland, is he a carryover from last year?

If so, saw both and if they are being mentioned here, they must have improved from last year - or have more weapons to support them.

TC Jennings brings the scramble into the mix, not sure I saw the deep ball - but surely a dangerous QB.

Talked with Mikrut this past Sunday, and he is excited about his progress and what he has already learned from the New Coach and his assistants from Hoptown.