LC vs. CAK

ah20

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LCStriker
LC travels to CAK for the regional finals. This should be a great game. Just want your predictions.

825676041[/snapback]

I have to hope it's LC,but I'm geussing whoever wins takes it 2-1.

Congrats to LC, this game is always a battle with the past 4 meetings(I believe) ending in a 2-1 game. I never make predictions about my own games.....so I am not going to predict this one. I still haven't seen LC play. But I am sure that they will be pumped and prepared for this game, just like CAK is. Can't wait!

I think CAK in the end is just more talented and experienced than LC. LC will put up a good fight, but I think CAK will pull away at the end and win by 2 or 3. With that being said, LC is certainly capable of beating CAK and if they did win I would not be really surprised.

I think that when 2 teams have as much as history as these two teams do...you can throw the records out and past current win land losses......it's all about the rivalry.....anything can happen.....It's either going to be Lenior City 2-1, or CAK 2-1...............Good luck to both teams

I'm just glad that we finally get to play LC, so Brandon and Mitch can compare their shoe fashions.

Been looking forward to this possible rematch all year. Of course, it is supposed to rain that night, so we will both feel at home. LC is going strong... I think they are on like a 12 game winning streak or something. I'm just glad that win or lose both teams advance. I think it stinks when the top teams have to knock each other out (Farragut vs. Oak Ridge) and a great team has to stay home.

I'm looking forward to seeing LC play a whole match. I have only seen them play against Pigeon Forge, and I don't think they were tested too much in that game.

Reaction, you said you were coming... who you gonna cheer for?

Soccer is a team game. 1 person can score more goals than the rest of his team but without those teammates there to pass the ball to him or to give him the good looks than one player cannot completley take over a game in a fashion that he needs no teammates. With that out of the way, i expect the return of Brandon Tarr to jump start the Warriors to a solid 3-1 victory(yeah, thats right 3 goals not 2) I have seen the Warriors play with Tarr and without him and while he is not THE team, there is a different feeling that the players have when he is on the field with them. I expect the Warriors to take this game and i expect it to be hard fought but the talent the Warriors have is too much for a young Lenior City team. Good luck to both teams.

If Munro stays out of it, Sweeney could have the boys focused for the match. I assure you the Warriors won't be intimidated by LC's winning streak. Gerlach is quite simply the best coach in Tennessee, after all he is two for two. I'm sure #3 won't be too far behind. CAK will win this one because they have better experience and focus. LC has had a tendence to stray from their game plan from time to time (Livingston), and get caught up in arguements with officials. Haven't won an arguement yet, huh? It's been a waste of energy, and good teams know their result will not come down to a referee's call. CAK is a good team. LC plays better in their mind, than they do on the field. With all that baggage, you would think LC has no chance, thats not my implication at all. They, in fact, have excellent personel and CAN stand toe to toe with CAK. Boone, Cumberland, Mejia, and the rest of the crew can give any team fits, but it remains to be seen if they can stay on task for 80 minutes. If LC wins it, Coach Martin's philosophies in life will be the reason why.......Play hard and clean......respect officials and players......show class always.......and never give up!(that last one might be Jimmy V's) Is that what has been showing up in the last several games, LC? More like multiple yellows.....coach ejected......$250 fine.......red card violations. I'd bet on CAK 2-0.

thumb Kaz thumb

HAHA. This is halarious. First off kazam, I love how you mention specific names on this website. Secondly, I have no idea how you would even know Coach Munro, but you seem to know him pretty well...NOT..I met you in person and you are a nice guy, but your stupid comments have made me lose respect for you. It's a shame, b/c I love the Onieda kids, and I think Coach Mike Swain is a great person and mentor for the program. Don't ruin it for them. This isn't even about COACHES, it's about a GREAT game between LC and CAK. I'm sorry your jeaolusy or whatever you want to call it has gotten in your way. So, get off Munro's case and drop the LA game, and we can all just get along. You've made quite a few people angry. To the honest posters of this thread I apologize, and to BigG, please don't close this thread..

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH CAK AND LC

Edited by lcsoccer