Chattanooga Area Ten Best

anspa

I'm thinking it will look something like this, fall is a ways a way and i could be wrong.

1.Ooltewah

2.Mccallie

3.SOddy Daisy

4.Tyner

5.Boyd

6.Red Bank

7.Cleveland

8.Polk County

9.Walker Valley

10.Notre Dame

ooltewah is loaded (add monroe), they should be the clear cut number one. all of the other top 5 are well coached.

the remaining should either be rebuilding, reloading, or simply up and coming.

i think cleveland is more in the process of rebuilding, but also reloading, they may do real well.

red bank, polk and ND all seem to be in the latter stages of rebuilding or building, and walker valley is growing like their school population.

im wondering if Bradley will get some atheletes, if they do they could very well be #5.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ooltewah- Returning everyone and their sister with a few move-ins on top of that. Monroe may give the extra kick to put these guys over the top.

2. Baylor- Bigger and better returning a lot key players.

3. McCallie- As good as the top two but experience pushes them to the third spot.

4. Soddy Daisy- Lost a few but Weathers always finds a way to win some move-ins will help out on the battle for the Chattanooga’s Top Dog program.

5. Boyd Buchanan- Rebuilding but will still be a force to recon with.

6. Red Bank- was young last season and did a great job expect the lions to look like the old. Howard closing watch out Chattanooga.

7. Tyner- always puts out a giant killing team year in year out. Nothing different for this year.

8. East Ridge- Tim James is a good one will win many more games and keep East Ridge a power with or without key players he just finds ways to win.

9. Hixson- Needs to be consistent to be successful and have a chance to win some Soddy Recruits before Weathers gobble them up.

10. Chattanooga Central- New Coach speed speed speed.

10. Notre Dame- Recruit some Howard players size and speed.

The Real Chattanooga Top 10

Last I heard was he quit school , but its just what I heard.  I use to play with Cory and he was a good athlete.  I dont think RC will be the same without him, but theyll still be good.

825686063[/snapback]

You're right. I'm good friends with Corey and he told me that ,He wouldn't be able to play any sports next year since his grads from the past years were so low, and that he didn't won't to come to school if he couldn't play football or basketball .

But still hammontree has been training and coaching are young men very hard this winter/spring ,and they are still training as i speak. I have been impressed with what i have seen so far this spring. I don't know if we could win the region but we can make a good run at the region later on this year.

Edited by Rhea Co.