Top Players in the Chattanooga Area

bigin52

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is great that tyner is getting more strength in and if you guys ask me, they will have an undefeated season. not taking away from boyd because that game will go down to the wire, but region 3-2a will sport your next state champion. and wouldnt it be great if polk county could play or scrimmage tyner again this year. tyner pulled that one out with their backs on the goalline. that would be the game of the year for the area i do believe

Smithson COULD start for any football team in Hamilton County (including UTC, Chattanooga Steam, Tennessee Pioneers) PERIOD. He is that good. I have seen Craddock play several times and think that he is an outstanding QB, but IMHO Smithson is better.

IMA Owl, email me. I have a question about the Owls.

825686929[/snapback]

What grade is Smithson and who is recruiting him?

Redraider, you may be right, but then again, Temple has had two SEC coaches on campus and a dozen phone calls talking about Smithson, Seth Skogen, and Josh Smith. So, they are getting attention. Coach Shula from Alabama told Temple's coach Beard that he is keeping his eye on Seth. Seth's brother Caleb, although already signed to play BB has drawn interest this summer from Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Again, maybe nothing will happen, but the coaches are talking and this at least says something about the talent that these kids have.