CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think South Pitt is just gonna show up in win the region.  If they win the region they are gonna have to play some good football both sides of the ball against Temple and Whitwell and maybe even Copper Basin.

825688186[/snapback]

Good post I agree I think some are forgetting that South Pittsburg went (3-7) this past season and according to the roster I have will loose 10 or 11 players including I think 4 offensive & defensive lineman.

Since Boyd is gone, South Pitt will start to win the region again..

825687641[/snapback]

yes for sure s. pitt will dominate the region for a while. I wish Boyd could have played temple and shut all those cocky people up yea caleb was good this year but they didnt play anybody just wish boyd was still in this region with all these new teams. B)

yes for sure s. pitt will dominate the region for a while. I wish Boyd could have played temple and shut all those cocky people up yea caleb was good this year but they didnt play anybody just wish boyd was still in this region with all these new teams. :lol:

825688484[/snapback]

what does that have to do with this thread at all? And who is being cocky? Sounds like your the only one being cocky. And other than breaking through Temples line in about 1/2 a second and killing the QB, yalls secondary wouldnt have done any better than any other region team we played.

Pirates will be an overall young team. However, they are strong at the skilled positions and should win the region based on athleticism if nothing else. Sure, they had a down year last season but still were in most games and could have one two or three more had the ball bounced just a little differently.

Everyone is all up on Temple but they have proved nothing in my book. They may have played Whitwell close...they may have even beaten them (who knows, who cares) but they have yet to play a region schedule.

Pirates beat Temple by 21.

Do they even have a field yet?

Pirates will be an overall young team.  However, they are strong at the skilled positions and should win the region based on athleticism if nothing else.  Sure, they had a down year last season but still were in most games and could have one two or three more had the ball bounced just a little differently.

Everyone is all up on Temple but they have proved nothing in my book.  They may have played Whitwell close...they may have even beaten them (who knows, who cares) but they have yet to play a region schedule. 

Pirates beat Temple by 21.

Do they even have a field yet?

825689546[/snapback]

Your right. We havent proved anything, nor played a region schedule. But with an attitude like thinking your winning the region on pure athleticism is wrong. Winning football games is way more than who has the best athletes. Because good teams with good athletes have been beaten by teams that have alot of heart. So I would rethink that. And hey if you beat us week 8 by 21 , hats off to you. But I dont think it will be that way. We'll just have to see...

By the way our schools too poor (/ dont want to support us) to buy a field for us so were just gonna play were we can. I havent heard of any teams automatically winning football games bc they have a field.

Bigbody is right. You get not wins for having a field. As a Temple fan, I love the fact that everyone thinks we are a joke...that's why Kentucky offered one of our kids a spot on their team, and why 3 SEC schools are interested in two of our players because we are a joke. The only thing greater than the arrogance of those who post on this would be their ignorance. Keep talking...we love it.

Sure, I'll keep talking. Temple has proved absolutely nothing. You've been beating up on St. Andrews for a couple of years and now you think you're going to win the state!

If you guys beat the Pirates I'll be the first to tip my hat. However, until you prove it on the field (and you may do it) you've got nothing but dreams.

I don't consider myself arrogant or ignorant, just stating an opinion.