CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week we'll vote on the Class A favorites in each region. Next week, Class AA, etc.

825686649[/snapback]

Union City will be ready, due to the fact that they will have quality senior leadership and coaching. Also the Tornadoes have the speed of John Graham, Tony Mosley, Demetrius Bracey, Chris Wardlow and more. If you dont believe me just watch for yourself.

My list for Region 7 looks like this.

1. Lake Co.

2. Union City

3. Mckenzie

4. Bruceton

5. West Carroll

6. Gleason

7. South Fulton

8. Greenfield

Top 4 are very close but I will go with my favorite team to win it!!

Here is why (they return 21 of 22 starters back from last year's 8-3 squad). Will be led by All-State QB Brandon Springer and a stingy D. As long as they stay healthy they will be fine.

My list for Region 7 looks like this.

1. Lake Co.

2. Union City

3. Mckenzie

4. Bruceton

5. West Carroll

6. Gleason

7. South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>

8. Greenfield

Top 4 are very close but I will go with my favorite team to win it!!

Here is why (they return 21 of 22 starters back from last year's 8-3 squad). Will be led by All-State QB Brandon Springer and a stingy D. As long as they stay healthy they will be fine.

825687325[/snapback]

So did West Carroll lose a lot of folks? We played them a couple of times last year and I would think that they would be contenders this year as well

Could go either way in the top three between UC, Lake Co. and Mckenzie.. Bruceton could be in the mix because of the Willis kid who comes from a long line of the Willis family as an outstanding tailback. West Carroll maybe on the outside for the final playoff spot, but knocking on the door with an upset possible. Unfortunatley, SF, Greenfield and Gleason don't have the numbers and will be rebuilding at the skill positions :lol:

Definately, UC and Mckenzie are glad to be playing in the 1A ranks thumb

West Carroll lost their entire backfield (QB Canon, Gentile, Depriest and the FB. They have some Oline starters back but it will be a rebuilding year for them.

825687371[/snapback]

Oh I see. Yeah those four are a big loss. Still you should be in contention I think. We enjoyed our two trips over there last year, especially that first one lol. Was there rooting you on against JCS too. Good luck to you and all the old Region 8 teams this year.

Union City, Mckenzie, Lake Co.. and Bruceton-does bruceton still have orey willis cause i though he graduated this past year. South Fulton probly wont be in the running for a playoff spot this year but givem a year or 2 after their outstanding freshman coming up have a great deal of talent with at least 20 freshmen playing fcoming from their great 8th grade season. Giv sf a few years they will be a team to look out for