CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be the most competitive region in the Chattanooga area. There are really four very competitive teams, with some great tradition and history. Tyner, Boyd, Sequatchie, Marion.

Tyner has got to be the favorite in my opinion. Until they are beaten by a region opponent I think you have to consider them the favorite.

Boyd will be a great challenger but the BB schedule is as tough as any in the state. That will have to come ready to play every night, there is a not a lookout valley and copper basin on this schedule, but boyd is not one to back down so I would expect them to be in the hunt come week 10.

Sequatchie and Marion are both programs on the rise IMHO. Both have good coaches and great facilities and fantastic community support. It may be a little to early to see either of them taking over Tyner just yet, but they will both be competitive this season and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was able to knock off a tyner or a boyd.