Spencer Gulmire...

GAballa5

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best RB in East TN hands down. Talk about Dustin Lindsay - Alcoa ( which is very good ) but Gulmire would be my first choice if I were starting a team

825696088[/snapback]

You have lost your mind!! How can you say he is the best runningback in East TN hands down? Dustin Lindsey has it all.

The best RB in East TN hands down. Talk about Dustin Lindsay - Alcoa ( which is very good ) but Gulmire would be my first choice if I were starting a team

825696088[/snapback]

When Oak Ridge played R'dale this year he was the main player that got my attention. Young man played his heart out the entire game.

ANY team that faces him this season had better pay CLOSE attention to him and where he goes because the ball is going there to!

I hope to see him again this year and sincerely hope that he stays injury free this season.

He is like the rest of the Oak Ridge team that visited here this year. Pure Class Act! thumb

You have lost your mind!! How can you say he is the best runningback in East TN hands down? Dustin Lindsey has it all.

825696114[/snapback]

So does Gulmire. But more importantly, the kid has heart. He may not be the most physically gifted back, but he will play his butt off and that, to me, is more impressive than some overly-talented, under-motivated player.

Spencer Gulmire has heart, talent, desire, speed, is very solid, understands the game...he is a truly outstanding football player...every positive cliche available applies...he is a special athlete, a great competitor...

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk

I have had the chance to see him a few times and its as if you look to one side of the field and he is already on the other side he is really really fast and even if hes only 5'11 so was gerld riggs at reb bank but last i looked he has turned himself into one of the best running backs in the nation and yes he fumbles but after going to the sec championship last year and watching what he did all i got to say is wow that game shouldnt have been as close as it was.

i went to the regular season oak ridge- farragut game and gulmire was running over much bigger players left and right. hes one of the most impressive runners ive ever seen play.

825696691[/snapback]

spencer had a good game that night with about 170 yards and a TD thumb. but the only time i remember him trucking someone was on his touchdown run. hes got great vision and runs behind his pads and never shies away from a hit. another great OR running back.

I saw him play last year once against the Owls of OHS and he did it all. There was no doubt he was the best player on the feild, he ran like a mad man and made what seemed like every tackle of the game. Great player could play at saftey at a D-1 school for sure. thumb

SG is a great kid who comes from an outstanding family. Not only is he a good football player, but he is a class individual, as well.

His upside is his speed and toughness. His downside is his size. I know that he has made unofficial visits to Bama and Vandy, among others. However, I don't expect him to be sign to to play at the SEC level once all is said and done, unless he has just a monster senior season. I believe he will land at a lower D1-A program or a D1-AA school.