Fastest Players in Tn

BIG DAWG 71

Preston Brown---Antioch High School not sure of time but dont let him get outside. Several of the MAJOR  schools are wanting him to come and play next year.  Tough kid on the field but a good kid off!

825696702[/snapback]

Brown ran a 4.4 at the Nike camp. It was the fastest in camp, as posted on Unapproved Website

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, thats not very good...

825700070[/snapback]

A LEGIT 4.6 is acctually really good. It just sounds crappy compared to all of the BS 4.4s and 4.3s and 4.2s that people pull out of their ***.

McCallie's fastest players (don't know the exact times but all are in the 4.5-4.6 range):

Andrew Brock (RB/DB 5'9", 185 lbs)

Anthony Conney (RB 5'9", 190 lbs)

Walter Dozier (WR/DB 6'2", 190 lbs)

James Hazard (DB 6'1", 200 lbs)

Edited by mcallister1479

I agree. A legit 4.6 is a good number for a kid in high school. There is only a handful of kids who actually run under a 4.5. People claim to run 4.4s constantly but the majority of that is a lie. Why do people worry so much about 40s? Just because you're fast doesn't mean you can catch, block, tackle, or most importantly...run well WITH the ball in hand. The 40 yard dash is the most overrated test period. It is not the most important thing. The play on the field is what matters. FYI Jerry Rice was a 4.7 runner, however he holds around 25 NFL records for receiving.

Edited by RHS2006

in that case.. i'll take boo weathers over any kid mentioned here.. and i'm not even being biased.. he's just got the most natural ability of staying away from tacklers.. that's my opinion of fast. i dont even know if all the rumors floating around about his 40 times are true and yes 40 times are gonna be bogus to you guys because a) if it's too good or hard to believe you'll never believe it and :blink: if it's okay or whatever you say 40 times make no difference.. c) most of you are so pompous you'd never believe anything unless it was you actually pushing the button on the stopwatch..

the 40 yard dash is for recruiting purposes mostly.. BUT it is also to tell who the "Fastest Players in Tn" are (like the topic says) so in this case the times do indeed matter.

Have most of the posters quoting all these incredible 40 times actually played football. I doubt very few 14-17 year old kids are capable of running a 4.4 40 time! 80 % of the NFL can't do it and they are physically matured professional athletes! My high school team mate who played 4 years in the NFL ran maybe a 4.6 at his peak conditioning. Don't beleive the hype!!!

• 2 weeks later...