CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I remembered that correctly.  I talked to you when you came out of the fieldhouse after the game, and I thought something was wrong, but I didn't remember what.  I think it hurt playing on the turf, more than helping.  A muddy field might have helped, but it was already in such bad shape that a game on it that night would have destroyed it.  Even though it was a blowout, you guys never quit in that game! thumb

825701898[/snapback]

Yeah, I was incredibly mad after that game. We were supposed to be one of the best teams in the state, and we just didn't play like it that night. I can't really blame it on the turf all that much, but you are right....muddy field would have helped. I would have rather played on one of the Intramural fields instead of that turf.

By the way.....I passed that exam, so I will be talking to a lot of Realty companies this week.

No they don't. Coach Wattenbarger is the right coach for CCHS. I do believe they didn't win crap untill he got there. If you don't like him and go tell him to his face instead of running your mouth on here  :(

825702051[/snapback]

i have plenty of times. and exactly what have they won?! 2 teams to the playoffs that my grandmother could've coached and been sucessful with. but other than that what? 2 underachieving teams big deal...2 stacked teams sittin at the house after Round 1! Peeeeez!

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

i have plenty of times. and exactly what have they won?! 2 teams to the playoffs that my grandmother could've coached and been sucessful with.  but other than that what? 2 underachieving teams big deal...2 stacked teams sittin at the house after Round 1! Peeeeez!

825702144[/snapback]

No shame in losing to 2 really good Oakland teams...............

i have plenty of times. and exactly what have they won?! 2 teams to the playoffs that my grandmother could've coached and been sucessful with. but other than that what? 2 underachieving teams big deal...2 stacked teams sittin at the house after Round 1! Peeeeez!

Be a man a tell coach wattenbarger to his face and quit running your mouth about him on here.

The only problem I have with coach is, he is  1-7 against Cookeville all-time. And I say he would agree. Plus I do remember the first team he took to the playoff's he lost to the 5A State Champ in overtime. The other 4 games Oakland played that year in the playoffs wasnt even close.

825704028[/snapback]

Coach Watt's a nice guy who loves what he does and for the most part he does it well. However, he's a very old fashioned football coach "The Old Ball Coach" so to speak. A rarity of the game--- a young guy who does things the way he's always done them.Anybody who really gets to know coach and see him in action has to like the way the man runs a football team. Every kid on the team has the utmost respect for coach Watt and he should be comended for his tough as nails my way or the highway attitude!!! thumb

wouldn't u like too know. I know u.your either a parent whoes kid didn't get to

play that much cause he wasn't that good.or a player that did't get to play that

much cause u weren't any good ,any which one i know your kind,one

that would rather dog a program then help it out.and by doging the coach u

are doging the program.

wouldn't u like too know. I know u.your either a parent whoes kid didn't get to

play that much cause he wasn't that good.or a player that did't get to play that

much cause u weren't any good ,any which one i know your kind,one

that would rather dog a program then help it out.and by doging the coach u

are doging the program.

825704269[/snapback]

I'm in no way dogging the CCHS! I hope for them the best year in and year out! They are and will always be my alma mater. I have nothing against the kids and hope they kick a** and take names from the first snap to the last! But as for your profile of me...i'm afraid you have guessed completly wrong!

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

I'm in no way dogging the CCHS! I hope for them the best year in and year out! They are and will always be my alma mater. I have nothing against the kids and hope they kick a** and take names from the first snap to the last! But as for your profile of me...i'm afraid you have guessed completly wrong!

825704320[/snapback]

Hey wouldntyouliketoknow I don't have any problem with your constructive criticism of the CCHS coaching staff. I mean, Where would sports be without somebody dogin the coach?? It's a fans job to be critcal it's what they do!! Nothin personal to the coaches or to the team. Bottom line is I understand you wouldntyouliketoknow. :lol: