CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know the same thing for something I want to put as my new signature.

825711865[/snapback]

The main thing to remember when creating your signature is that if you use an image, you have to link to an image on a server somewhere. You can't link to a picture on your hard drive. I have file storage and web page space on comcast so I just upload any files I want to link in my signature up to my non-existent web page.

Also remember...everything is case sensitive, even the extension. The case in your control signature must match exactly, character for chracter, what is on the server.

Hoepfully everyone that can make the trip to Ohio will.  I'm definitely going up.  we do have a big game with Siegel before that one though.

The Ohio board is at www.yappi.com They actually have a great, and very active board up there.

Ibleedcardinal,  I don't have any connection to the program other than being a fan.  I do try to stay on top of things the best I can...it's a very exciting program.

2P,  Oakland is scrimmaging Tullahoma tomorrow night, 7:00 PM, correct?  Will that be at the stadium or practice field? I want to try and catch that scrimmage.

I'm really looking forward to the Brentwood scrimmage Thursday.  Sounds like they have some great talent.  That QB of theirs will hopefully prepare us for the QB Kilbourne is going to throw at us up in Ohio.

LOD, who is starting at left guard right now?

825711687[/snapback]

ibleedcardnial is right about AM, but the 'clone' has been going from right to left depending on the play that is called. I told the 'Clone' tonight he has gone from being a fireman to being deoderant......."Right Guard". :P Just NEVER get behind him! I swear even water gives him gas! :P

BTW the scrimmage tomorrow is flopping between 2 and 2:30 right now. I HAVE to get off work tomorrow. :lol:

Hey Riverdaleman, good to see you got your signature updated. LOOKS GOOD ! Nothing like seeing an unbroken arrow! :)

Don't forget the 2 pm scrimmage against Whites Creek on the practice field today. It's - for sure - football time in Tennessee again. It was even good to turn on the tube last night to see a football game broadcoasted. There's nothing like the fall.

Thanks goes out to coach T on that because i tried for an hour to copy and paste and still couldnt get it done. I am not going to the scrimmage today it is too early i work night shift so that is right in the middle of my sleep time but please someone update on how we looked. Also can anyone tell me what were some issues that the coaches adressed after the MBA scrimmage what ere some of their concerns and so forth Thanks.

Blazer sorry i cant make that blackman scrimmage i am just too busy lol

i will see you friday afternoon right?

Well here we go

1. Riverdale - i think they will drop one game in the region but still finish on top.

2. WC- I don't see many people stopping the backfield. great 1-2 punch

3. Lebanon - RELOADED!! OL is big againand the backfield is still fast.

4. Smyrna - OL is HUGE!! i think it's the same as in lebanon: the lose of key players can be overcome.

5. OHS - would make it in most regions, just not here.

6. BHS - TB can take them to the top of the bottom.

7. SHS - wait one more year

8. LHS - the way things are, are the way things are