CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdaleman . . . got that graphic added to my signature by searching. Looks good, huh! Sure would look better if it had "2005" added to it. I guess that's why we play ball.

Found out the time for the Whites Creek scrimmage for anybody interested. It's at 2:00 on Tuesday, August 9th on the practice field. Found that out at the MBA scrimmage on Friday. Which by the way . . . what a scrimmage that was. Always good to start the year off with a shutout.

Hey TDC - how are you associated with Riverdale? You seem to know quite a bit. You got someone playing there? Or in the past?

Keep those plus memberships coming. I'd hate for Riverdale to lose at anything.

Riverdaleman . . .  got that graphic added to my signature by searching.  Looks good, huh!  Sure would look better if it had "2005" added to it.  I guess that's why we play ball.

Found out the time for the Whites Creek scrimmage for anybody interested.  It's at 2:00 on Tuesday, August 9th on the practice field.  Found that out at the MBA scrimmage on Friday.  Which by the way . . . what a scrimmage that was.  Always good to start the year off with a shutout.

Hey TDC - how are you associated with Riverdale?  You seem to know quite a bit.  You got someone playing there?  Or in the past?

Keep those plus memberships coming.  I'd hate for Riverdale to lose at anything.

825711281[/snapback]

Then sign up for one! Do I have to do everything? ;)

This 2 o'clock thing is weird. I GOTTA get off from work! I really wonder 'if' we can get 10 shut outs this season? The 8 from last year was very good, but it could have easily been 10 or 11.

Don't you just love to hear the sound of pads popping! thumb

Hey lostolddad, make that 9 for riverdale. I am officially a plus member. ;) You better be getting some sleep. You'll need to be fully awake on September 19th for our first win.

For the rest of the riverdale community, sign on up for your plus membership. I'd love for Deltavian to show up at the Siegel game to take pictures of our first win in their new stadium!

Hey lostolddad, make that 9 for riverdale.  I am officially a plus member.  ;) You better be getting some sleep.  You'll need to be fully awake on September 19th for our first win. 

For the rest of the riverdale community, sign on up for your plus membership.  I'd love for Deltavian to show up at the Siegel game to take pictures of our first win in their new stadium!

825711367[/snapback]

August 19th. By September 19th we will already be undefeated with 5 wins :D

Thanks for that correction Warrior 802 ;) ! I sure hope you're right. There's nothing like a game that includes a goose egg for the opponent. By the way, what do you think about the tour to Ohio? I hear it's being hyped as one of the biggest Week One game in the nation. Worthington is coming back with some big players on both sides of the ball. I expect a huge Riverdale turnout. Won't be shocked to see the visitor's side of the stands full. I am sure all the coacht alumni will be there. It's just not that far to enjoy a good Friday night game.

Thanks for that correction Warrior 802 :D !  I sure hope you're right.  There's nothing like a game that includes a goose egg for the opponent.  By the way, what do you think about the tour to Ohio?  I hear it's being hyped as one of the biggest Week One game in the nation.  Worthington is coming back with some big players on both sides of the ball.  I expect a huge Riverdale turnout.  Won't be shocked to see the visitor's side of the stands full.  I am sure all the coacht alumni will be there.  It's just not that far to enjoy a good Friday night game.

825711405[/snapback]

The Ohio boards are NOT saying much about it. Evidently they are taking it as a GIVEN that R'dale is gonna be rolled over and embarresed. They are talking more about the Texas team that is coming a couple of weeks after R'dale. This is one time I am REALLY pulling for a Texas team!

This is the one time that I would like to see R'dale roll the score as high as it can! :D I wonder if Ohio score boards go into 3 digits?

So far Tn is getting NO respect from the Ohio boards. There is even a poster on one of them that is living at Mt Juliet that gives us no chance and pulling for the Ohio team. Says he hates UT as well. :D I hope he realizes the roads here run two ways and the same one that brought him here can take his tail back up there!

As to the contest for the pictures and the plus contest, EVERYONE from R'dale needs to sign up QUICKLY! I have heard 'rumors' that there is gonna be a big push from the team that is in the 'Battle for the Boro' at the last second to keep us from winning.

The Ohio boards are NOT saying much about it.  Evidently they are taking it as a GIVEN that R'dale is gonna be rolled over and embarresed.  They are talking more about the Texas team that is coming a couple of weeks after R'dale.  This is one time I am REALLY pulling for a Texas team!

This is the one time that I would like to see R'dale roll the score as high as it can!  :D    I wonder if Ohio score boards go into 3 digits?

So far Tn is getting NO respect from the Ohio boards.  There is even a poster on one of them that is living at Mt Juliet that gives us no chance and pulling for the Ohio team.  Says he hates UT as well. :D  I hope he realizes the roads here run two ways and the same one that brought him here can take his tail back up there!

As to the contest for the pictures and the plus contest, EVERYONE from R'dale needs to sign up QUICKLY!  I have heard 'rumors' that there is gonna be a big push from the team that is in the 'Battle for the Boro' at the last second to keep us from winning.

825711421[/snapback]

Hahahahah.......I wonder who that could be????? :D

The Ohio team and its boards have given us absolutely no respect. I even read a post from Ohio that called us "a bunch of hillbillies from Tennessee." So, I'd also love to see us stick it to 'em. It's too bad that a Mt. Julian is pulling for a team in the north. You're right. He can head right back up there. No love loss there. It's amazing that there are towns all over this state jealous of what Riverdale has done. I hope there is a small army of Warriors showing that bunch from Ohio how real fans - barefoot or not - stand behind their football team.

As far as that push from the red, white, and blue - the cardinal and gold must prevail. NO DOUBT! Keep those plus memberships coming. If Deltavian finds himself at the week zero game between those two teams from the 'boro, what will he have to photograph? Not much!