Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

REALLY?  I have a set of twins that played on the Reds.  What team was you with?

825709949[/snapback]

Are your boys Ryan and Bryan, if so, they played with us one night on the Tigers. We had a tough season. We only had 9 kids on the team and 2 of them missed over 80% of the games. Just about every game I had to walk around the park trying to find a 9 year old who wasn't playing to get to play with us. We even had to play a 7 year old half the season. The night Ryan and Bryan (forgive me if I got their names wrong) played with us I saw them walking past our dougout and asked them to play.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are your boys Ryan and Bryan, if so, they played with us one night on the Tigers.  We had a tough season.  We only had 9 kids on the team and 2 of them missed over 80% of the games.  Just about every game I had to walk around the park trying to find a 9 year old who wasn't playing to get to play with us.  We even had to play a 7 year old half the season.  The night Ryan and Bryan (forgive me if I got their names wrong) played with us I saw them walking past our dougout and asked them to play.

825710027[/snapback]

Yes those are my twins we was going to watch my 13 year old osn play when yall asked if they could play just another night o frunning back and forth watching games lol they played fairly well for ya didnt they

Yes those are my twins we was going to watch my 13 year old osn play when yall asked if they could play just another night o frunning back and forth watching games lol they played fairly well for ya didnt they

825710035[/snapback]

Yeah your sons both did pretty good. They both hit the ball really well for us. Thanks for letting them play with us that night. You should have seen our very last game. We only had 7 players that night, but they let us play anyway. I had our kids shifting with just about every batter. Our third baseman played between third and left field. Same with our first baseman on that side. Second and SS played right in the middle of the bases and back at the grass. We only had 1 true outfielder playing in CF. And we still managed to pull out a 1 run victory over the Astro I think.

I would love to hear any predictions you might have . Very refreshing to hear. It is always nice to get a different perspective.

825709907[/snapback]

well, here is my predictions week-by-week:

week zero: Blackman beats OHS (Sorry 2priceless) - W

week one: Blackman loses at Lincoln County - L

week two: Blackman loses to Riverdale as does everyone else - L

week three: Blackman wins at Centennial (The offense at Cent. only has 3 starters returning so....) - W

week four: Blackman has their big uspet game and defeats Smyrna at the Inferno - W

week five: Blackman is defeated by Brentwood and their QB - L

week six: Blackman suffers another loss, this time at Lebanon - L

week seven: Blackman loses to Wilson Central - L

week eight: Blackman rebounds and takes out Lavernge - W

week nine: Blackman puts two in a row together and defeats Siegel - W

So the overall season is 5-5; Division 4-3.

I'd love to hear your prediction week by week for OHS.....

week three: Blackman wins at Centennial (The offense at Cent. only has 3 starters returning so....) - W

week four: Blackman has their big uspet game and defeats Smyrna at the Inferno - W

week sixBlackman suffers another loss, this time at Lebanon - L

week eight: Blackman rebounds and takes out Lavernge  - W

week nine: Blackman puts two in a row together and defeats Siegel  - W

So the overall season is  5-5; Division 4-3.

825710085[/snapback]

naw... no win with smyrna or siegel... smyrna is still a decent team and siegel is stepping it up as well... blackman record will be 3-7

naw... no win with smyrna or siegel... smyrna is still a decent team and siegel is stepping it up as well... blackman record will be 3-7

825710147[/snapback]

Here is my predictions

Blackman vs....

Oakland -L

Lincoln Co. - L

Riverdale - L

Centennial - W

Smyrna - L

Brentwood - L

Lebanon- W

Wilson Central - W

La Vergne - W

Siegel - W

5-5 overall, 4-3 in the Region

Does Danny Lopez come back for WC this year? That boy is a hoss.

BHSSportsguy04, I've heard a lot of different announcers in my lifetime. One thing a lot of them talk about is history of the team. If there's ever anything you want to know, even back to the beginning, please let me know. I could tell you just about anything you want to know about Blackman football, and sadly, about Riverdale too.

week sixBlackman suffers another loss, this time at Lebanon - L

week eight: Blackman rebounds and takes out Lavernge  - W

week nine: Blackman puts two in a row together and defeats Siegel  - W

So the overall season is  5-5; Division 4-3.

825710085[/snapback]

I agree Smyrna will definetly be the under dog going in to the inferno. I am sure Blackman is really good with Mims and all the new coaches they have and Smyrna is way down this yr. I hope we can give em a good game. I predict Blackman will be undefeated going in to that game.