Who is some of the best QB's this year

adidas23

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are just using regular season numbers, correct?  If you add Watts' two playoff games his passing yards go to 1,678 and his rushing yards to 1,028. 

Watts set the Powell individual season modern day passing yardage and total yardage (2,706) for a Panther football player.

825708235[/snapback]

The point is all 3 get three play in a system that works for each one.

splains--I agree with you 100%. If you took these kids and switched them around on each others teams, they would all have dramatically different stats because of style of plays and supporting casts. I am sure the fans of each of the schools would not trade their QB for another.

splains--I agree with you 100%.  If you took these kids and switched them around on each others teams, they would all have dramatically different stats because of style of plays and supporting casts.  I am sure the fans of each of the schools would not trade their QB for another.

825708952[/snapback]

On the other side of that coin, if you switched them around I believe that all three coaching staffs are smart enough to adjust to their strengths, too.

I give Stanton a lot of credit. He does well without the kind of talent around him that both Helton and Watts have.

• 2 weeks later...