Blount Co Jamboree

ATCPT

[quote=tunit07,Aug 13 2005 - 07:52 PM]

MLREB, why do u get on here and diss on high schoolers

BTW Tunit07.... I recall many of your past posts that were "diss" on highschoolers and on certain schools. I thin that's call hipocrisy.

825715703[/snapback]

MLREB -- Were you the one jumping on someone previously about spelling? Look at your post above. Should be "think", "called", and "hypocrisy".

GovMan -- Good post. I was impressed with WB's intensity and excitement the other night.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if Brad Walker, Ronald Osborne, and Aaron Keener are faster then our skill people, our skill people put it in the end zone a lot and win a lot of games, and WB does neither.  As for the "cowards of the county" shirts, I think they were a great idea, i wore one my self.  WB and Heritage should be ashamed of themselves and I wanted to make sure everybody knew that.  They knew they would have got blown out, but now when they are older and have kids there kids will ask if they played against Alcoa's greatest team ever in 2005, and they will have to tell their kids no I didnt get to play against them because we were cowards and decided not to play them.

As for Maryville, wow you guys are really really small all across the board.  I think is the first time Alcoa can say they are bigger and stronger than Maryville, by far.  Gary Tucker is the only big strong guy.  Derek Hunt or whoever will be on the ground all night because Alcoa's D-Line will dominate.  Thats if Maryville even risks throwing the ball. HAHA

825715974[/snapback]

Not that it matters but Josh Smith OL benches over 300 pounds as does RB Tank Baker and Ryan Tallent is probably close to that, just to mention a few of our small, weak players. But glad we were able to entertain you. A living example of how easily amused are the simple minded.

Not that it matters but Josh Smith OL benches over 300 pounds as does RB Tank Baker and Ryan Tallent is probably close to that, just to mention a few of our small, weak players. But glad we were able to entertain you. A living example of how easily amused are the simple minded.

825716247[/snapback]

Don't have a dog in this race. but mhs This is a very good post.

Thanks for the support. I am starting to wonder if Alcoa folks realize they have a game to play before they play us. Doesn't seem so and I hope that is the case. Either way we have two weeks to prepare for them and I am glad for that. A poster on Maryville's website predicts an Alcoa romp and even says Reid is a better coach than Quarles. I think they will find out Reid's true ability next year after this great class he inherited in their sophmore years have exited. Or who knows? They might find out August 26th.

MLREB...

Come on now, you have reached a new low yourself... Your saying that Tom is the only one bragging (if that is bragging)? He was simply responding to a comment from an ignorant WB fan. Hope your son is alright...tell him we're all wishin him the best this year, except for one game thumb

825715193[/snapback]

Tom bragging?.....naaaaaaa....About a punt...pass...and kick contest? It's good comedy 23.

My new low would be if you ever beat me in ping pong...

Did you get in last night?

825715212[/snapback]

MLREB,

Ya I did...about 4 plays I think... Heard Dad gave you a call.

As for the ping pong...your done for...

I really believe that this year's Alcoa-Maryville game is going to be a classic, either way. I think that this year and next year are also our best two chances to beat ya'll for at least a couple of years. We'll see though.

MLREB -- Were you the one jumping on someone previously about spelling? Look at your post above. Should be "think", "called", and "hypocrisy".

That's what happens when we don't proof read isn't it JRC?

If you will venture back and try to use that supreme intelligence of yours you may learn that the misspelling by the poster had absolutely nothing to do with the "jumping on someone". It was the accusation of recruiting made by someone with -0- proof and with no idea of the circumstance. The spelling issue was just a little topping because he accused Maryville of something he couldn't even spell......LOL

Hey......I'm sure you knew that though......thanks for setting me straight.

Oh....you may want to read my response to the poster on a later message. I promise to proof read from now on........OK?

Brad Walker had always been the fastest kid in the county. He was in pee-wee ball and he is now. On the otherhand if you give them both a ball and tell them to run it down the field avoiding all 11 defenders that stood in there way, Kyrus would be the one standing in the endzone. Brad runs up the middle with all intentions of running someone over, which doesn't use his speed very efficently does it. Kryus is the slipperiest(I know thats spelled wrong so don't correct it) kid I've ever seen. Two guys could have a hold of him and somehow the boy wonder slips free. WB shouldn't play Alcoa. They are a 5A team(not a great one but hey they're working on it) they should play 5A teams. Alcoa is one of those wierd instances where they might have a down year here or there but for the most part that community is filled with athletes. Just look at how many came and are coming from the Suddereth family. Those are the genes that contributed to Duck, Micheal George, Shannon Mitchel, and here in a few years you guys will be fussing about Teheran Tyson and Steven Isom( both cousins of the former Alcoa greats). Well I am done with my take on the situation. I wish the best of luck to the Walker trio this year and I hope Maryville gets there quarterback in time to play cause for one Taylor Akins is not great and I want Alcoa to beat them if they do when Maryville is at 100 percent.

Lol, this poor kid REALLY doesn't know what Loudon will be getting themselves into.

825716364[/snapback]

hey tom how did alcoa do against dallas last night i heard they demolished them. i also heard that they are thinking about making football an olyimpic sport and they are wanting alcoa to represent team america cause they are so good with so many superstars on the team. lol come on give me a break. their good but man their just a team just like everyone else.

hey tom how did alcoa do against dallas last night i heard they demolished them. i also heard that they are thinking about making football an olyimpic sport and they are wanting alcoa to represent team america cause they are so good with so many superstars on the team. lol come on give me a break. their good but man their just a team just like everyone else.

825716392[/snapback]

Well we beat them by two TD's as I predicted. The German Army is next, and I don't think they'll have any answer to Duck.

Hey you're the one putting that Hawkins would beat Brad Walker or any Alcoa player. This board as nothing to do with freakin' Josh Hawkins. All I'm saying is that he'll be in for a rude awakening. And you're right, Alcoa is just a team, but they're a couple steps above Loudon.