Freshman Teams

Contender

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OAKLAND's FRESHMEN are LOADED with a capital L!

825721509[/snapback]

errr same loaded team that got handled by Siegel freshman 30-6. :thumb:Riverdale vs. Siegel will be a great game. Devon Howse is the RB you guys are talking about and along with Chucky McCord and Staley Haynes are the stars of this team. Saw them play Oakland and was very impressed with them.

i think its good that you all THINK yall know who the best freshman team is...but its obvious that BRENTWOOD ACADEMY has the best freshman team....yall naming 2 people and think the whole team is good....our whole roster is good

o` yea

mba's freshmen are garbage....Patrick Crum is the whole team....however we shut him down last year.....

Note to eagle09...the team you play for isn't always the best...so stop just naming your school. :lol:

I'm told by reliable sources (coaches) that Riverdale's freshman team is loaded. Several good skill players. LB's are active.

According to a varsity coach at Gallatin, MBA's freshman team is impressive. He said their tailback is very good and they are dynamic at tight end (big kid who can run).

Also, hearing (from an East TN coach) that Alcoa's freshmen "look good".

The rich just keep getting richer.

its not my fault we just happen to be the best...........and i state the facts my class went 9-0 last year....w/ wins coming easily

825743688[/snapback]

there is absolutely no way to tell who is the best freshmen team in any given year. BA may have one of the best freshmen teams year in and year out, but they dont have state championships for freshmen teams either